Sweet Getaway | Pt. 2

It was now your third day in Jamaica with your peoples

It was now your third day in Jamaica with your peoples. Alyssa's birthday was officially about to hit at midnight and the plan was to hit up a huge dancehall party that was happening.

But before all of that, you all wanted to get some fun activities in during the day.

The guys suggested renting some ATV bikes and going for a ride — of course they would. It did sound like alot of fun, so you and the rest of the girls agreed.

"Aight, we gotta partner up. Sha and Nae, we know y'all riding together. What about the rest? Who wanna go witcha boy?" A cocky smile plastered across Tommy's lips as he looked over at you, Cassie, and Alyssa.

Cassie mean mugged him before cutting her eyes and going over to Mark. "I got a partner."

Tommy returned the same facial expression her way. "I didn't wanna be your partner anyway." He scoffed, waving her off.

He then glanced over at you, "How 'bout you Y/N?"

"She's with me." Nasir immediately responded before you could. You instantly locked eyes with him, smiling as he smirked.

Tommy snickered, knowing exactly what Nas was doing. He wasn't going to cockblock his boy, especially since he'd been locked up for so long and hadn't been around a beautiful woman like yourself in forever.

"Guess it's me and you, baby girl." Tommy teased Alyssa, causing her to grunt in disgust.

"Think I'm gonna be sick." She rolled her eyes before walking off towards the ATVs as Tommy followed her.

You and Nas chuckled as he threw his arm around your shoulder while you both walked to choose your bike. "I swear those two are secretly in love with each other." Nas stated.

"You and everyone else." You replied. "Lyssa be frontin' big time."

Everyone secured their helmets, getting on to their bikes as you were all given instructions on how to properly use them by the rental employees.

You sat down behind Nasir, wrapping your arms around his torso from the back.

"You ready?" He said looking back at you.

You nodded and he soon started the bike. The rest of the boys started theirs up with Tommy yelling that he wants to race. Everyone agreed and quickly rode off after a five second countdown.

After about 5 minutes of racing, you noticed Nas going off track. "Nas, where are you going?!" You yelled over the loud roaring of the bike.