QB Finest

You brought the half smoked blunt up to your lips, taking a long pull as you moved your head to the beat that was blasting through the studio speakers

Nas asked you to come through to the studio to hang out, while he and his brother's rap group 'Bravehearts' recorded their latest single 'Oochie Wally'.

You and Nas were not a couple. You just had a little fun with him every now and then whenever he was in town, while at the same time getting the perks of being a celebrity's 'friend with benefits'.

You first met Nas at a club hosting he had in your city about a year and a half ago. You quickly caught his attention, spending the whole night in VIP with him and his boys. He brought you back to his hotel room and after fucking till the sun came up, you exchanged numbers and have been in contact ever since.

"I think I got this verse yo." Jungle announced to everyone. He was the only one who still needed to record his part.

"Let's hear it." Nas said before drinking some Hennessy straight out the bottle.

You all waited for Jungle to catch the beat to begin. He spun his chair around to face everyone, his eyes briefly landing on you. You sent him a little smirk and a wink, making him shake his head and look away from you as he began rapping.

"Little young thing go around my dick with ya tongue ring. Deep throat my nine inch. Gut from the front and grind from the side, and fuck from behind and.. grab her hair, slap her ass. She screamin' like she dyin'..."

Everyone in the studio was definitely feeling Jungle's verse as they hyped him up. He recited the rest before the producer restarted the music again for him to finally record his lyrics.

You felt the studio couch sink beside you, looking over and seeing a drunk Nas. "You good, shorty?" He asked as he rested his arm behind you.

You nodded before glancing back at his brother in the booth. "I didn't know Jungle could rap. You been teaching him?"

Nas smiled like a proud father. "Of course I been teaching him. Who else he gonna learn to rhyme like that from?"

"Makes sense." You snickered. "His verse is better than yours too."

Nas' smile slowly faded, replacing it with a mug as he looked back at you. "You know that's a lie."

You shrugged and remained silent, letting Nas believe whatever he wanted.

After Jungle's part was completed, they started piecing the whole track together. Everything was starting to sound great and it was evident that this was going to be a hit in the clubs.

It was going on one in the morning and the session was being wrapped up. You and Nas walked out of the building hand in hand as you both approached his car. When you got in, you searched your purse for your cellphone, wanting to let your best friend and roommate know that you were on your way home.