In Public

thatssoniyaaaa  😌💙Inspired by 'In Public' by Kelis

thatssoniyaaaa 😌💙
Inspired by 'In Public' by Kelis

You flipped through the same magazine for the fifth time, expecting something interesting to pop up on one of the pages. You huffed harshly, closing it and tossing to the side of your large king sized bed before getting up to exit the bedroom.

Nas was out in the living room, too focused on the video game plastered on the television in front of him. You stood at the other end of the couch for a few moments with your arms folded across your chest as you stared at him, waiting for him to notice you.

He continued pressing down vigorously on the control buttons of his console, until he finally viewed you from the corner of his eye.

He quickly glanced between you and the TV. "What's wrong witchu?"

You clenched your jaw when he immediately went back to giving the video game his undivided attention. You scoffed, walking up to the television and unplugging the cord.

"Yo! Really, Y/N?!" Nas instantly threw a fit which you were completely unfazed by.

You smacked your lips, roughly throwing the cord out of your hand. "Boy, fuck you and this game. Not like you was winning the shit anyway!"

Nas gave you a cold look as he watched you angrily walk away towards the kitchen.

"Why you actin' like that?" He questioned, laying the console to the side before getting up to follow you.

You sighed lightly as you grabbed a glass out of the cabinet and orange juice from the fridge. "When did you get so boring?" You mumbled.

Nas scrunched up his face, "when did I get so boring? You the one always talkin' on the phone for hours with your annoying ass friends." He scoffed and waved you off, walking back into the living room.

You rolled your eyes and drank your juice. You placed the glass in the sink and went out to where Nas was, seeing him plugging the television back in.

"Let's play a game." You insisted as you sat down.

Nas chuckled standing up straight from behind the TV. "I don't mean to be rude baby, but you suck at all of these." He stated, pointing down at his stack of video games.

"Says the one who was just losing." You thought to yourself.

"Not that type of game, Nas. I mean like Truth Or Dare or something.."

Nas pondered on it briefly before his eyes travelled to the deck of cards on the coffee table.

"Nah.." He snickered as he walked over to retrieve the cards. "Let's play Crazy Eights. Best 2 out of 3." He stated before heading to the dining table, taking a seat on one end.