Chapter 10

Anushka's Pov:

"Are you sure this isn't too short," I ask Miheeka while pulling down my shirt.

"They are fine, and besides I'm sure a certain someone wouldn't mind," she bumps my shoulder. 

"Oooo someone's blushing," Shriya comes next to me and teases me. 

"Stop it," I walk away from them and fold my dress that I was wearing before. 

We washed our faces and did face masks together. I left my hair loose for now, and I am in Shriya's PJs. 

It's soft grey pants which are too short for me and a crop top. Miheeka has on a matching light blue set with tiny white ruffles. Shriya is wearing light gray silk set with pants and a top. 

 We took a ton of cute pictures together while doing face masks and stuff, and I am so excited to have a little girl's night together. We are all laying on Shriya's bed and just scrolling through our phones while deciding what we want to do. 

"Did someone knock," Shriya asks while pointing at the door? 

"I'll go see," I set my phone down on the bed and open her door.

When I open the door I see Prabhas on the other side. He changed out of his formal clothes and now has on a pair of grey sweats and a Kl Rahul jersey. Interesting, Prabhas is a Kl fan as well. 

His voice breaks me out of my thoughts, "Um do you guys want to watch a movie with us?" He looks kind of nervous and he is running his fingers through his hair. 

"Oh, one second let me ask them," I leave the door open and walk back to Miheeka and Shriya. 

I hear them talking for a few seconds before she comes back to me, "Ya we'll come in like ten minutes." I close the door as he leaves and I feel butterflies in my stomach again. Miheeka comes up to me. 

"Is the whole family gonna be there," she asks while playing around with her phone in her hands. 

"Why? Are you expecting a certain someone," I tease her as she looks down blushing. 

"No. I was just wondering," she says quickly and leaves the room. We grab our phones and walk to the media room.

Anushka's Outfit: 

Miheeka's Outfit: 

Shriya's Outfit: 

I hope you guys enjoyed this short, sweet chapter! Comment and let us know what you think. 

-Ag and Sv