Chapter 63

Anushka's Pov:

I rub the excess kohl off from underneath my eyes and smile at my appearance in the mirror.

Prabhas and I are going to his parents house to celebrate my birthday with the rest of our family. Rana, Miheeka, Chay, Sam, my parents, and his parents are going to be there. Miheeka's parents and Chay's parents couldn't come unfortunately, but It will still be so much fun and I can't wait to celebrate with them all.

I proposed to do a potluck type dinner so everyone will bring a few dishes so that all the work isn't on Ma to cook. I made bell pepper paneer curry and double kameeta.

"Anushka, which one," Prabhas holds up a dark blue button shirt and a black shirt and I point at the black one. He puts it on his arms and leaves it unbuttons, showing the striped shirt underneath.

"You look very nice," I say with a smile. I walk up to kiss his lips lightly while giggling as he grips my bare waist. He pushes my open hair behind my ear and kisses my nose.

"You look so beautiful, you're really tempting me," He says huskily, in a low voice by my ear. He looks down to my slender waist which is barely hidden behind my saree pallu and my soft arms left open. He runs his nose along my shoulder and down my arm till he gets to my fingers, which he kisses each finger as I look at him, gasping for my breath. He kneels down while the fan wind blows at my saree pallu making it open up my stomach to his face. He kisses the side of my stomach and I lean my head back and shrug my shoulders down. I feel his arms around my waist and his cheek rubbing against my stomach.

"That itches," I try to move his face away from my stomach but he hugs me even tighter, making me gasp. I rub my fingers through his hair which is gelled down but I still have soft curls between my fingers.

"We're going to be late Prabhas," I breathe out as he moves his lips to my shoulders and open arms. He lifts his face up so he is looking at me and his hands move to caress my skin beneath my eyes lightly.

"You're so perfect," He says suddenly while looking in my eyes. I blush a little while biting on my lip and fidgeting with my fingers.

"Prabhas," I say while frowning and moving my face away from his hands.

"Anushka," He says back while mocking me. He reaches out to rub my bottom lip with his fingers lightly before pulling my face closer to his and planting his lips on mine. I smile into the kiss and move closer to my stomach is brushing the waistline of his pants.

"I love you," I whisper while pulling away from the kiss. My lips still stay close to his, our breaths mixing.

"I love you more," He plants his lips onto mine one more time before pulling away. I adjust my sari and run my fingers through my hair before grabbing my phone and walking out to the kitchen to grab the two dishes.

We drive to his parents house and Prabhas holds the double kameeta and I walk in their house while holding the paneer.

"Anushka, Happy birthday," Ma pulls me into a hug once I put down the paneer dish.

"Thank you Ma."

Prabhas's dad comes up to wish me as well with a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"I think your parents said they are running a few minutes late," Ma says to me and I nod.

"Ma, what about my hug," Prabhas walks into the kitchen with a pout. I look at Nanna and we roll our eyes as the mother and son hug.

I take the dish from him and put it on the kitchen island.

"Still such a Mama's boy," Nanna teases Prabhas and I laugh with him.

Ma rolls her eyes at him and Prabhas comes to stand next to me.