Chapter 48

Prabhas's Pov:

"Before we start, we need both signatures on these documents," I nod at the officiate and I grab a pen out of the cup. I flip through the papers and fill out my share of the paperwork, signing wherever I'm instructed to. It's all really feeling real to now that I'm actually here signing the documents for us to be married. I can't keep my eyes away from the empty doorway waiting from the moment she's going to step through, and change our lives, change them for the better.

"Ok you stand here," Miheeka comes through the door, instructing me.

"I need to get videos of you two, come on," I nod and stand where she tells me. I feel my palms start to get sweaty, and I look up at the doorway. When I hear the jingling sound start to get louder, I know it's her anklets, swaying along with her legs as she walks closer to the door. The world around me blurs when she walks into the doorway. She is a vision in red, walking in as a smile starts to grow on her face when she sees me. Her doe-shaped eyes are enhanced with the black kohl around them, giving the illusion that they are bigger than they already are. She has jasmine flowers in her hair which is down framing her face making her look like an angel. The silk of her red sari, falls onto her body like waves, complimenting her curves and barely hiding her stomach. Her plump lips are light pink and slightly shiny, making me want to kiss them till they are swollen. She pushes a curl behind her ear as a natural hue of red creeps up to rest on her cheeks under my intense gaze. She looks up at me through her thick eyelashes, her lips curving upward as a warm smile grazes her face.

"You look so beautiful," I whisper to her when she walks over and stands next to me. Her shoulders brush against mine and she looks up at me with the biggest smile on her face. I can't believe I'm marrying this girl.

Anushka's Pov:

I feel Prabhas' eyes on me as I sign all the documents and do all the legal protocols before we can actually go through with our ceremony.

"They are so cute, and look so in love," I hear Miheeka whisper to Rana. I look up from the papers and give a shy smile to Prabhas whose eyes bore into mine making me get lost in them.

"Ready you two," I nod at the officiant and stand in front of Prabhas. I can't believe we are finally here. After everything that has happened, I finally get to be his and he is going to mine officially.

I turn to Miheeka who has her phone out, and a reassuring smile on her face.

I take a deep breath as I feel my eyes start to water as the officiant starts to read out prayers. I look up at Prabhas and the world around us freezes around us. I don't hear anything the officiant is saying, all I hear is my heartbeat getting faster each second as we get closer to being married. I don't see anything else around me, only the tall, hopeful man in front of me, waiting for me to make the promise to be with him forever. The grey shirt he is wearing sticks to his arms, showing off his muscles and I want to stay in those muscular arms forever. His hair is slightly gelled to the side, flattening out the messing curls and making him look so handsome.

"Do you two have any vows," The officiant turns to Prabhas first, who nods and opens his mouth to talk first.

"Anushka, I don't even know how to start. For someone who was always being the one chased around by girls, it was the opposite with you. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew you were special and I can't believe how close I am to calling that beautiful, special girl my wife. Every wake moment I want to be with you, spend my time with you as we grow into better people and face whatever life throws at us. The past few months have been so rough on us, and I think we have finally gotten to the light at the end of the tunnel and I hope to hold your hand and move forward together. It's us against the world, always. I love you bangaram," He finishes with a smile, his eyes not leaving mine. His hold on my hands is so strong that I don't even try to let go of his hands to wipe my tears which have been falling. His thumb finds the skin beneath my bangles at my inner wrist and he starts to caress in circles making me go crazy. I can't believe how in love I can be with one person, but here I am, and I wouldn't change a thing. I sniffle and bite my lip as his eyes look at my tear stained cheeks but I just nod at him, reassuring him that they are happy tears. I hear Miheeka sniffling next to me, trying to stay quiet as she is still recording a video of us.