Twitterpated

—I'm in love with you still, I know your still in there. You just need to keep looking—
Miles pov:

Y/n was being nice to me last night. She unhand cuffed me and cleaned my wounds. I laid in the queen sized bed and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't help but wonder if this is how y/n felt when I kidnapped her. Did she wonder if she should try to escape, or if she should just stay? I hated this! I wanted y/n to love me not hate me.

"Come up stairs!" Y/n yelled from upstairs. I then herd the lock click and the basement door opened. I walked up the basement stairs and saw a beautiful cabin. The window reveled that we were in the middle of fucking nowhere!

"Morning." I said as I sat down at the island. She smiled lightly to me and my heart felt so warm and happy.

"I made waffles." Y/n told me as she placed a waffle in front of me and a waffle in front of the chair next to me. Y/n sat next to me and we both began eating.

"Y/n?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied in a questioning tone.

"You know that I still love you, right?" I asked her the biggest question I had going through my mind.

"I don't think you ever loved me. Honestly I think you want to believe that what you felt was love, so that you can believe that you only hurt me out of love." Y/n explained. Her words ripped and tore at my heart. She really believed that I didn't ever love her.

She started doing the dishes and I sat in quiet watching her. I didn't know how to respond to her. Is this why she was doing this? Did she want to hurt me for 'playing' with her feelings, or had I actually broke her to the point of revenge. I understand why she wants revenge, I taught that revenge is best served cold. When I murdered her father in front of her.

"Want to watch a movie?" Y/n asked me.

"I thought you only wanted to hurt me?" I questioned. I was so confused by her motive at this point.

"I don't want to hurt you anymore." Y/n whispered in my ear. She then kissed my cheek and pulled my arm. We were now sitting on the couch and she picked 'Chicken Little'. We watched the movie and y/n laid on my lap.

A/n: how's your day going?