He's a flirt

—Trouble never looked so damn fine—
Y/n POV:

It was night fall now and I had done nothing all day expect for look out the window and explore inside the huge house. I over heard Miles talking to someone but I didn't know who.

"Y/n. It's late. Come on." I heard miles voice call me from the top do the stairs. I rushed up the big flights of stairs and he greeted me with a smirk. "Flora and Kate will be home tomorrow night and I expect you to behave!" Miles said with his eyes studying me.

"I know." I said in annoyed tone.

"Good." He said as he opened his bedroom door. "Your sleep wear is on the bed." He pointed to an oversized t-shirt that was folded nicely on the bed.

"Aren't you gonna leave?" I asked.

"I won't look." Miles said covering his eyes with his left hand. I felt uncomfy but I decided to just get undressed and pull the shirt over my head. I realized the shirt wasn't big enough to cover the bruises on  legs and arms. Miles then removed his hand from his eyes, I wondered how he knew I was dressed.

"That shirt looks good on you." He said with a smirk. I smiled lightly then I noticed him look me up and down. "What the hell is on your arms and legs? Are those bruises?" He asked me. I just turned away and liked out the big window that was behind me.

Miles walked up to me and turned my body around to face him. "Y/n? Who did that to you?" Miles asked raising his voice slightly.

"It's nothing." I told him. He stopped trying to get me to answer him, and he got into his bed. He pointed to the other side of the bed that was near the window. I walked over to him and layed down on top of the converse.

"Get under the converse, I'm not going to do anything. You do realize that you have to play the part of my girlfriend starting tommorow night." Miles said in a honest but sarcastic tone.

A/n: I hope your all doing well :)