Bitch played me

—not everyone deserves to know the real you, let them criticize who they think you are—
Raya POV:
*flashback to a few months ago*

I was walking home from school, the case still not solved. I was thinking about the stress my father was under and how hard it must be for him to not have found the killer yet. It's been about two months since the crime had happened.

I was drowning in school work and bad grades. For someone the age of 16, my life sucked pretty bad. I had a lot of mental health issues, that I wouldn't open up about.

I was about three blocks away from my house when I heard a noise in the bush. Like an idiot in a horror movie I walked over to the bush. There she was, eating a sandwich that looked like it was dug out of the trash.

Her long brown (a/n: change the color if needed) hair covering her face. Her hair was messy and looked like it hadn't seen a hair brush in weeks. Her eyes were red, puffy, and wet. She sniffled as she ate her rachet sandwich in the wind.

"Y/n?" I questioned. She looked up at me alarmed. She then threw her sandwich at me and went to run, but I grabbed her wrist.

"Please let me go." She begged as tears ran down her face.

"I'm not gonna turn you in." I explained. She then stopped trying to run and took a deep breath and wiped her tears. "Come to my house with me, I'll get you a edible sandwich." I added.

"I can't, I could get caught." Y/n told me.

"No you won't. My dads not home till around eight tonight." I replied. She smiled lightly and we walked to my house. Y/n kept her head down so no one would see her face.

Once we got to my house I handed y/n a grape jelly uncrustable, and took her upstairs to my room. I let her use my shower and I gave her a long sleeve sweater that was dark blue and said 'Yale'. I also gave her clean high white socks, and a pair of grey sweatpants.

After y/n was all cleaned up we sat on my bed and watched YouTube together. She ate her uncrustable and she smiled a lot.

"Thank you for everything." Y/n said around seven.

"Yeah of course." I replied. "So why were you in the bush eating a sandwich that looked like it was from the trash?" I asked.

"I got kicked out of my hotel for not being able to afford it." She replied with tears running down her cheeks.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Well here..." I apologized. I then got up off my bed and grabbed my piggy bank. I threw it on the desk and it shattered. I then handed her all the cash inside of it. "I hope it's enough to help." I told her. Y/n smiled to me and hugged me.

"Thank you so much!" She replied, stuffing her pockets with the cash.

"Of course...." I said as I leaned in. I then kissed her, it felt so right. We started to make out then I heard my dads car pull into the drive way. "Shit! You have to go I'm so sorry, but my dads a fucking cop!" I explained as I opened my window. Y/n crawled out of my window and slid off the roof. She then ran away from my house. My dad was already inside as she was running.

"I'm home!" My father called out from down stairs.

"Ok." I called back. I then turned off all the lights and I laid in my bed. I turned on my phone and scrolled through 'Wattpad' trying to find a good fanfic to read. After awhile I fell asleep.

I woke up to my father yelling at me to wake up. I had school again today! I wasn't in the mood for school, I never was. I got dressed in a black hoody and black sweats. I thought about the kiss I had last night, I could never tell my father about it. He'd freak out! He was very homophobic and the things he said made me sick.

I walked down stairs to see my father shaking his head as he held what looked like a letter. The paper he held in his hand seamed to upset him enough to get him to drink before work. He took a sip of his beer then he slowly looked up at me.

"So now your a faggot too?" He asked me angrily. (A/n: don't come for me I'm pan , so I can say it)

"Your not gay so you can't say that word." I replied. He stood up and slapped me across the face. I grabbed my cheek, he hadn't done that in years.

"This letter says that your screwing girls! You fucking hoe!" My father yelled.

"I'm not." I cried.

"Then why did this n/n write a letter saying you kissed her?" His voice boomed as he threw the letter at me. I instantly regretted being so kind to that bitch, y/n!

"I-" I didn't know what to say.

"I'm going to take the gay away, and make you all better!" My father promised me as he grabbed my by my hair and dragged me upstairs begging him to stop!

A/n: I'm good thanks for checking up on me, it's a long story but I reached out. Also TMI but my period finally came back after years of it being gone and I feel like shit! This probably explains a lot of the feelings I've been having🙄! Also happy 1k reads!