Tutoring

—I'll be ok, is that what you want to hear—
Y/n POV:

I woke up to yelling coming from down stairs. I got out of Miles bed then opened the door enough to peak my head down the stairs. I saw Kate and Miles yelling at each other, then I noticed Flora sitting on the top of the stairs steps.

"Hi." Flora said getting up from the staircase and walking over to me.

"Hey, Flora. What's going on?" I asked her raising any eyebrow. As I walked back into Miles room with her.

"I don't know. I think Miles is probably in trouble again." Flora told me.

"Is Miles in trouble often?" I questioned.

"Sometimes, Kate gets upset with Miles easily." Flora explained.

"FINE!" I heard Miles yell as he stomped up the stairs. He walked into his bedroom and saw Flora sitting next to me on his bed. He smiled to Flora, then she got up off the bed and hugged him before leaving his room.

"You ok?" I asked Miles. He looked at me for a minute then took a deep breathe.

"Yeah, Kate is just mad at me for failing biology." Miles told me with an annoyed tone.

"Well, if you want help I can tutor you." I smiled at Miles.

"Yeah right." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not joking, seriously let me help you. I have a lot of free time since I'm being held here against my will." I told Miles. He smiled lightly then rolled his eyes.

"I told you, when you first got here that you can go outside. You just can't leave the premises!" Miles said raising his voice a little.

"Yeah, that's still being held here against my will!" I threw the throw pillow at Miles and he laughed a little. "Seriously tho. Let me help you." I said to Miles. He nodded before grabbing his backpack that was hanging on the back of his door. He pulled out three packets that said biology units on them.

"Still want to help me?" Miles asked in a sarcastic tone. I then grabbed one of the packets and grabbed a pencil from the binder. I read through the packet then looked at Miles.

"Pay attention, I'm going to explain this to you." I instructed Him. He raised an eyebrow, he clearly wasn't used to having people take charge of him.

"I'm only gonna get half credit anyways, it's all late and missing packets." Miles said with a smirk.

"It's still credit." I said throwing a pencil at Miles. He caught the pencil then scooted closer to me. I began to explain the first packet.

A/n: sorry short chapter