Fuck me daddy

—prove your love to me with your body—
Y/n pov: (smut warning)

When lights went out I snuck out of my room when Raya was asleep. I couldn't sleep much ever since we started sharing a room. She was unstable and I feared she would kill me in my sleep. I pulled out the keycard I stole at dinner from under my pillow and unlocked the door. It made a beep sound and I quietly snuck out to the hall. I knew I had to get back before check in with the nurses. I knew they wouldn't come till ten pm and it was nine twenty. I hide in the storage closet waiting for miles.

When I heard miles call my name I opened the storage closet door and let him in. I pulled the lamp light that dangled above us and light filled the room. I petted Miles cheek with my left hand.

"I've waited so long for you." I smiled.

"Are you on drugs?" Miles asked immediately.

"I was, but I stopped taking my meds. I'm trying to find a way for us to escape." I explained.

"Oh." He replied.

"But if you want to come with me you have to prove your love to me." I added.

"How do you expect me to do that. I've already said it." Miles seamed annoyed.

"Use your body to show me that I'll never be alone again." I answered. He studied me.

"You want this?" He asked. I nodded my head yes.

He then  pushed me against the wall. He wrapped his lengthy pale fingers around my neck. He was cold to the touch. He gently chocked me and pushed his knee between my legs causing them to open up for him. He put his ring and middle finger in my mouth. I sucked them then he ran them down my body. He began to slip his wet fingers into my pants.

"Good girl." He praised as he put them inside me. I made a sound and he covered my mouth. "Shush." He directed. He went down on me and it felt good, but not how I always imagined it to be.

He continued showing love to me, and when it was over he held me.

"I love you." I told me while he stroked my cheek.

"I want you to kill Raya." I told him. He stared at me in silence. "Just think it over." I said before leaving him to go back to me room.