You know you love me

—I can't tell if I'm in love with you, or the power I have over you—
Miles pov:

We had been wondering the halls for awhile now. All I could hear was my heavy breathing and foot steps. Y/n wasn't stressed at all. In fact she seamed to not be scared. I couldn't help but think she wasn't scared to die. Y/n was being annoying how she thought she controlled everything, but now I was back in control.

"Pick up the pace!" I whisper yelled.

"Shut the fuck up before I fucking stab you!" Y/n threatened me. I found it funny that she thought she could talk to me like that. I turned around and grabbed her by the throat.

"Want to repeat that?" I smirked as she fought for air. I wasn't really choking her. I was squeezing the sides of her throat instead of crushing her windpipe. She nodded yes, so I squeezed harder. I started to realize, I had a problem. I was obsessed with power. Y/n started shaking her head no, so I let go. She dropped to the floor and began coughing.

"You....fucking...whore!" Y/n raised her voice as she gasped for air in-between each word. I gave her wide eyes and she got up from the floor. "If you ever do that again, I'll stab you in the neck!" Y/n flipped her hair as she began walking ahead of me.

"Well if you just listen to me and don't back talk, I won't do it!" I rolled my eyes as I grabbed her by the wrist. Y/n stopped walking and slapped me across the face with her other hand. She slapped me hard enough to have blood come out of my mouth. I spit it out onto the floor. Then I slapped her back! She grabbed her cheek where I had slapped her. The hand print had already began to form.

"I hate you!" Y/n spat at me.

"You know you don't mean that." I rolled my eyes as I still held her wrist.

"I do. That's why I wanted to torture you!" As y/n said this tears filled her eyes.

"You know you love me, that's why your crying." I shook my head.

"Your a bitch!" Y/n raised her voice as she went to slap me again. I caught her hand before she could though.

"I don't suggest you do that." I said with a very dominant tone. Y/n glared at me. I then held her wrist tightly as I dragged her down the all with me.

A/n: sorry it's been forever! It's almost Christmas! (Sorry if you don't celebrate...Happy Holidays!) not proof read.