Studying

—I'm a museum full of art, but you had your eyes closed—
Miles pov:

"Do you understand?" Y/n asked me as she pointed to the packet. In all honesty I wasn't paying attention to her biology lesson. I was paying attention to her. Her long dark brown hair (if your hair and eyes are a different color just change it) , and her dark brown eyes. I kept getting lost in them. Her eyes were deep pools that Every time I look into them I fall for her.

I know I shouldn't be falling for the girl I kidnapped and planned on killing, but I couldn't help it. I know that it's wrong. The last girl I kidnapped last year ended up being a mess. I fell in love with her and our relationship ended with me cleaning up her blood that covered the sofa. I didn't want to kill her, it just worked out that way.

"Miles? Are you even listening!?" Y/n questioned me in an annoyed tone.

"Yes. Continue." I instructed her. She rolled her eyes then began reading the packet out loud again. Her voice was so nice, it sounded like an angel.

"Basically you just have to separate the organisms into two different tables." She explained. She then handed the packet over to me and I began writing. After I finished writing I looked at y/n. She grabbed the packet from me.

"You know what would make this lesson more interesting?" I asked her.

"What?" Y/n replied.

"This." I then leaned in close to y/n and put one of my hands on her cheek while the other ran through her hair. My lips met hers and we began to make out. She didn't seam to mind and I realized that I caught feeling for her. My stomach filled with butterfly's as our lips moved in sync.

"Miles!" Kate yelled out causing y/n and I to jump apart startled. "Sorry to interrupt, but lunch is done." Kate apologized as she shook her head. Kate clearly didn't approve of me making out with y/n.

"Ok." I said getting up from the bed. I walked towards my bedroom door and while I stood in the door way I turned around winked at y/n. She turned bright red.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom then I'll be down stairs." Y/n told me.

"Ok, bab- y/n." I stuttered. I then walked down the stairs and sat down across from Flora and Kate.

Y/n POV:

I walked into the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I was falling for Miles and I couldn't help it. Did he feel the same way? Why did he kiss me? Did he know Kate was gonna walk in? Is that why he did it? All these thoughts came at once. I dried my face off then looked into the mirror. I looked like a hot mess.

"It's all just an act, your acting you don't love Miles!" I told myself out loud. I needed to believe that these feeling weren't real, other wise I was gonna get my heart broken.

I then walked down the stairs and sat down next to Miles at the table. There were sandwiches on plates placed in front of all of us. We all began eating and as I ate I noticed Miles put him hand on my thigh. Was he doing this for show? Or was he actually into me? I thought to myself as I ate my sandwich.

A/n: sorry it's been awhile, I've been busy. love you! -Ry💕