Morning After

—I still don't know who I am. How do you expect me to figure you out as well—
Y/n POV:

I woke up with the biggest head ace. I opened  eyes and my vision was blurry. It slowly started to clear up and I started looking around. I didn't know where I was, but It was cold and dark. I was tied up by rope to a wooden chair that was near the right side of the room.

The room I was in was clearly a basement. It wasn't big but it wasn't small. There was a regular stair case with a landing in the left hand corner of the room. It had a whiteish railing that was decorated with dust. The room had white walls with the back wall being a light grey.

On the other side of the room there was a wooden white door with a silver handle. I looked around and saw a bed in the center of the room up against the wall.  The bed was bare and only had a mattress on a bed stand, there were no sheets on it. There was also a small side table on the left side of the bed that had a book on it.

I heared someone walking down the creekey stairs and my heart began to race. I was freaking out! I had just been kidnapped and now someone was about to come down here! A middle aged women was at the bottom of the stairs. She was in an older day maid outfit that was black and white. She walked over to the bedside table and set a glass of water down.

She then walked over to me and lightly smiled as she untied me.

"Come with me dear. Boss really wants to see you." She said with a worried look on her face. We walked upstairs and Into a kitchen that was the size of an average living room! It was huge and had granite counters. I saw a pale curly haired boy sitting at the dining table. The maid directed me over to the chair next to the curly haired boy, and I sat down.

"Good your up." He said with a smirk as he looked away from his newspaper.

"Why am I here? Your the boss right?" I asked the boy. He glared at me for a second.

"Yes I'm the boss, and your here for reasons I'll explain later. First let's eat and let me go over the only guide lines I expect you to follow!" He told me. I nodded yes so I didn't cause my kidnapper to be angry.

The maid placed two bowls and two plates in front of us. In the bowl was tomatoe soup and on the plate was a half of a grilled cheese and some grapes. She had also given us each a glass of water. We ate in silence, which was awkward. After the boss finished his food he turned to face me. I was eating the rest of my soup since I finished the grilled cheese and grapes.

"I'll start with the basics so you can finish eating." He grinned evilly at me. "First off my name is Miles Fairchild. And I know your name, your y/n." He told me. "Now for the guide liens, there is only three! The first one is don't try to escape! I will find you! The second one is don't refuse food! The last one is don't bother me while I'm doing my work! Their very simple to follow." Miles explained as he got out of the dining table chair. He then walked upstairs leaving his dishes on the counter for the maid.

I finished my food then looked over at the maid as was cleaning the kitchen. She smiled to me then walked over to me.

"Your only going to be stuck with just me and Miles for a day more, then Kate and Flora will be back home from their trip." She smiled. I nodded to her. Who was Kate and Flora? I wondered to myself. The maid directed me back to the basement and she handed me an oversized sweater. It was clearly Miles sweater, it smelt like him.

"Well, this is where you sleep for tonight and that sweater is your pjs for tonight the boss said." She then walked up the stairs of the basement, and closed the door that led to the basement stairs. I heard the lock click and I knew I was locked in here. I noticed that the bed now had bedding on it. The bedding was a light grey and it was soft.

I changed into the sweater and crawled into the bed. I wondered how bad this situation really was. I mean yes I was kidnapped and I had no idea why and how far away from home I was, but I was actually being treated here better than I would be at home.

I started at the ceiling then the only light source in the room was turned off. The room was pitch dark and I was left alone. I felt my eyes get heavy. Then I fell asleep.

Author note: I know in the movie they didn't have a maid, but this fanfic is based on after Kate,miles, and Flora escaped. And their old maid or whatever she was died, so in the book they moved and got a new one and in the book all the stuff with Quint happened 2 years ago.