Falling or fallen

—That mother fucker is a tool—
Y/n POV:

After lunch Miles actually wanted to hang out with me. We hung out in the grass area. We watched the clouds and when it got windy Miles gave me his coat. My teeth were chattering still though, so Miles wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you for helping me today." Miles said with a soft smile.

"Yeah of course." I replied. I started to wonder what me and Miles were. I knew we were fake dating, but were all of these feeling real? "Miles?" I asked him.

"Yes?" He answered looking up at me.

"What are we really?" I asked him. He looked at me for a moment then his smile went cold and he looked emotionless.

"What do you want to be?" He answered with his blank face.

"I-I think I like you. And I mean... I like you more than you being my kidnapper." I tried to explain. His facial expression turned to a smirk. He then leaned close to my face and I leaned close to him. Our lips met and then they pulled away.

Miles raised an eyebrow and I smiled to him. He then put both of his cold hands on my cheeks and leaned in. He pushed my body on the cold grass. He was on top of me, and we began making out. Our lips were moving in sync. I liked the taste of his lips. They tasted like Vaseline chapstick and they were so soft.

Miles pov:

I pulled away from y/n and she was smiling. I then helped her up from the ground. It began to rain so I held y/n close to me as we began running towards the house.

Y/ns lips were so soft and tasted of cherry. I was falling for her, even though I knew I shouldn't be. I wanted her to be my actual girlfriend. I wanted to kiss her all the time, but I knew it was just a wish. I knew I would have to get her out of my head. I knew that this wasn't going to end pretty, and I needed to make it easier for myself.

We finally got into the house and the help took my coat from y/n. We both took off our wet and muddy shoes. Y/n and I went upstairs to my study. I had a fireplace in there so I lit it. We both sat on the sofa that was in front of the cackling fire. I read a book to her and she snuggled up in my arms.

SHIT! I had already fallen for her! There was no going back, I realized as I layed my head on her shoulder.

A/n: sorry it's been awhile! Also rn I'm outside and it's cold and windy! But I love this weather so... 😂