Thanksgiving Dinner

—I like you, more than I should—
Y/n POV:

Once inside Miles had the driver take all the clothes up to our room. I followed the driver and thanked him. I then took my dress out of its bag and smiled lightly. I loved the dress that Miles bought me. I walked into the walk in closet and changed into the dress. After I changed I went to the bathroom and did my makeup

"You ready?" Miles asked as he knocked on the door.

"Yes." I answered at I opened the door.

"Damn." Miles blurted out.

"What?" I asked confusdley.

"Your so beautiful." Miles told me. His compliment gave me butterflys.

"Thank you." I responded. "You look handsome." I said as I looked at his suit.

"Thank you." He said in a gentleman tone. He then grabbed my hand and kissed it. Then we walked down the stairs holding hands.

Miles and I never made it clear on what we were exactly. I knew I was faking his girlfriend around his family, but what about when they leave. What are we then? I knew I was falling for him hard and I couldn't help but wonder if he was falling for me.

We got down the stairs and sat down at the dining table. Kate and Flora came down stairs after we sat down. Kate was in a light orange dress and looked beautiful. Flora was wearing a white ruffle dress and a big smile.

The table was full of all kinds of foods. Once we all sat down the maid placed plates in front of all of us. Everyone began to dish out food on their plates.

"Before we eat let's say something we're grateful for." Kate said with a smile.

"I'll go first!" Flora exclaimed. "I'm thankful for all my toys and family." Flora said in a happy voice.

"I'll go now." Kate said. "I'm thankful for all of you and that we get to go to Canada tomorrow." Kate said with pure joy.

"I'm thankful for this experience, I really enjoy being apart of the family." I told them with a smile. I turned to face Miles. He had a big smile on, I couldn't tell if it was real or not. I've never seen him smile that big before.

"Miles, your turn." Kate informed Miles.

"I'm thankful for my family and Y/n. My baby. She means the world to me and is a great girl. She makes me question life a lot and my decisions. And I'm so glad to have her here with me!" Miles told everyone. I felt my face turn tomato red. Miles then leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I couldn't tell if he was being serious or if it was an act.

We then all began to eat. I ate ham and turkey. Miles only ate the ham and mashed potatoes. I tried everything. I realized Miles was a picky eater. All of the food was amazing, but the cranberry sauce was the best. After we ate all the dinner food, the maid brought out a pumpkin pie. She gave everyone a slice then came out with a bowl of ice cream for Miles.

Turns out Miles hates Pumpkin pie, so he always stuck to plain vanilla ice cream. For a mysterious crazy boy, he ate like a four year old. Which was unexpected.

We all finished eating then Kate and Flora went to go get ready for bed. They had to make sure they were all packed too. When they went upstairs, Miles and I went to his bedroom.

I changed into my new pajamas and panties. Miles changed into long winter pajama pants and a long sleeve. I sat down on his bed and he walked over to me.

"You had a good speech." He told me. I blushed.

"I loved your speech." I complimented him.

"Wanna know something?" He asked. I raised my eyebrow. "It's all true what I said. The only difference Is your not my girl. Well at least not yet...." he paused for minute. Where was this going I wondered. "Y/n, will you be my real girlfriend?" Miles asked me in a nervous voice.

"Yes!" I exclaimed! I then put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. He kissed me back then sat down next to me.

"Let's get to bed." He said in a cute voice. We both crawled into bed and Miles turned off the lights. I felt Miles put his arm around me and I began to doze off.

A/n: well good night loves! 💕