Am I insane

—crazy people don't sit around, wondering if they are nuts—
Y/n POV:

Was I loosing it? I have been in the mental hospital for over two months now. I lost hope of ever getting out. Raya was stuck here too, she was still her bitchy self. She tended to have random ass freak outs. It was annoying as fuck.

I was stuck here because they think I'm insane, for what I did to my step dad and Miles. All the kids are scared of me here. It hurts, because I'm scared of myself too. I don't trust myself anymore.

Nights here were the worst. You can hear the young children scream and cry. You can hear others going nuts. This place makes you crazier.

I've became good friends with one of the nurses here. His name is Doctor Brandon. He gives out the pills and brings me my food. I stopped taking the pills recently. They haven't been helping, so now I hide them in the pillow case.

I lay in bed all day, sometimes I'll go to the game room. They have the children in there, though. The children are around four and eight years old. Some seam crazy, and others seam to be fine.

This place has secrets, they have locked rooms. Hidden items and a lot of words scrabbled around on the walls in every room.

I've been trying to figure out what they mean. The word in my room unscrambled to 'nine'. I don't know what the fuck nine could mean.

I often found myself thinking about Miles. Did he get away, or maybe he was in prison? I couldn't help but hope he was ok. Even though he was an ass, it was my fault he'd be traumatized forever.

It made me happy that I might of screwed him up though. He fucked me up, I was in here because of him. I thought about all the nights I couldn't sleep here. That fuckhead, he caused all my problems.

I sat in the game room. I sat at the table and fiddled with my fingers. Sara kept weeping and mumbling words to herself. Andy kept tapping the table. While the old lady tapped her foot. The boy who had a yellow jacket on cried while the other kids played duck, duck, goose.

The sounds we're driving me nuts! It was too much to handle. They were getting louder and louder. I felt like sanity was slipping away from me!

"STOP IT!" I screamed as I stood up and flipped the table over. I grabbed my ears and screamed like a crazy person. My hair was being scrunched up by my hands. "AHHH!" I screamed. A guard and nurse rushed over to me. The guard grabbed me and put my hands behind my back, while the nurse stuck a needle into my arm.

Everything went blurry. I felt so tired, and dizzy. Then it all went black. Maybe I had gone crazy? Maybe I was totally insane.

A/n: I hope you like the first chapter of the third and final book, in the series of 'miles my kidnapper'. I hope you enjoy this book. Sorry it took forever to start it lol. I love you all! -Ry💕