The Sun was shining heavily through her apartment windows flashing on her face. Squinting her eyes, she welcomed another repeating chapter of her ongoing book.

It has been a few months since she started working at Bighit's café, serving few of the best artists in the industry. Creating new friendships despite her fear of betrayal and sorrows and enjoying life while she can.

Still questioning about her being worthy of these blessings, she never forgot about the so called sins she had committed in the past.

Are those even considered sins? What did she even do some may wonder if they hear about her life filled with misery.

She helped out a person. And that was the worst sin she ever committed.

What exactly happened?

After pushing herself out of her bed, she started to prepare herself to be presentable at the working environment she was about to welcome soon.

Golden Disk Awards was taking place that day and she was helping the Bighit staff in providing a hand in supplying a few food stuff, even though they'll be provided with snacks on their arrival by the staff present there itself.

On wearing a casual yet presentable outfit, provided by the boss himself, she made her way to the company to be greeted by Taehyung and Jungkook, who were currently playing Fruit Ninja against each other.

Taehyung won to which the younger shouted in disappointment which startled the other staff including Mirae.

"Oh hey Mirae. Looking Beautiful as always..." Taehyung spoke flashing her a wink to which she blushed slightly and muttered a small thank you.

"You do realise we're not leaving yet don't you?" Asked Jungkook to which she widened her eyes in absolute shock and embarrassment.

"I didn't know about that Kookie..." chuckling nervously to herself, she cleared her throat composing herself.

"It's alright Noona, the stylist Noonas will fix everything for you soon..." she was about to deny but was interrupted by someone whom she realised she had a little bit of liking to.

Who wouldn't fall for Kim Namjoon? That tall, handsome, kind, funny gentleman who's good at everything. If she were told to describe the man, she'd write a whole new series of books.

That's how amazing he is.

"Mirae, you look pretty. But why are you dressed for that show now? We still have much time on our hands. Now come with me," he held her hands ever so gently while taking the snacks she prepared in the other hand, leading her to the café for a simple conversation.

Namjoon doesn't know much about her, but each time they held an eye contact, he found himself falling deeper in love with the lady Infront of him.

Whereas, Mirae started catching feelings for him recently but never wanted to confess nor let the latter know about how her heartbeat speeds up on seeing his shadow even.

She believes that she isn't allowed to love someone nor let anyone love her after what she did.

But she didn't even commit much of a crime, so why?

•••

"So, how's it going with drugging those drinks?" sipping her champagne, she questioned the person connected to the call.

"I've got a few people ready to do those. Don't worry Miss Kang Sora..." a male voice boomed out through the speaker of her phone while she chuckled darkly anticipating the desired outcome.

"Please keep me updated every hour. Good luck even though you probably don't need it..." she spoke with a smug look on her face hanging up the call.

"Oh dear Mirae. Everything was a bit too peaceful the last month for you wasn't it? Sweetie, I've sent you a gift which will probably cost you something valuable in return..."

•••

After getting ready, Mirae walked towards their makeup rooms since she had nothing better to do anyway.

On opening the door, her jaw dropped on the floor seeing seven drop dead gorgeous men staring at her simultaneously on her arrival at the room.

Her eyes wandered around taking in each member's appearance to which Hoseok chuckled which made her fall out of her trance.

"Guys, y'all look so gorgeous I forgot how to speak. If I feel like this, I'm sure ARMYs are gonna be dead by the end of this night..."
She spoke with no hesitation to which the whole room echoed in laughter.

"Noona, you look pretty too..." Jungkook said to which she shook her head and muttered a small thank you.

Namjoon avoided eye contact at all costs and the small red tint on his face did not go unnoticed by the other members who later teased the leader once his crush was out of sight, earning a glare from him.

Sigh. It's gonna be a long day.

T.B.C

Mirae, you got a huge storm coming. MUHAHAHA😈

Tell me the pace of the story.
Too fast? Or too slow? Or perfect pace?

Thanks for reading till here💖

Sorry for the short chapter.
Soon, I'll try my best to increase the word count.

Love y'all ❤️😘
Stay safe

Do comment and make the little star twinkle. If the star doesn't twinkle, what's the point of singing twinkle twinkle little star 🌟

^lmao that was cringey