Chapter 1

Mrs Kim came downstairs from her son's room and walked to the car sale's office next door to find her husband. As Mr Kim was with customers, Mrs kim walked out of the office and looked at the new vehicles parked in front of her. As soon as the customers left, she hurried into the office.

"What is it honey?" Mr Kim questioned after seeing the excitement of his wife's face.

"A miracle is happening, he's getting ready to go to that party!" She said happily.

" Oh.. That's good! I even thought he wouldn't go." 

"He has been saying he's not going. But.. Now it seems like he has changed his mind. He's getting ready right now." Mrs Kim replied to her husband with a happy smile on her face.

"It will take some time to move on.. It's good that there are events like this that he could attend for a change. "  Mr Kim murmured softly.

" That's what I thought also. He's wearing a dress shirt, a matching outfit. He's stunning honey.. Still so pretty. Why something like this has happened to my beautiful son!"  Mrs kim's voice got cracked at the end. Her eyes got teary.

Mr kim let out a long sigh. "Those things belong to the past now.. There's no point in crying honey.. Are you going to the party too? "

" No. I think it's better if he goes alone."  Mrs kim said.

" Hmm.." Mr Kim agreed to that by nodding his head.  "John..! "    He then came out of the office while calling for someone out loud.

" Sir? "   John, who was a trustworthy man of Mr kim answered.

" Young master is going to a party. Take out the white car.. "   Mr kim ordered to John who nodded his head.

" Take him to the party carefully. Stay in the car until young master comes back."   Mr kim said further more.

Then the Kim couple went to their home together. Mrs Kim took a look at the direction of her son's roon.

" Wait until he comes down. He's as beautiful as before. "  Mrs kim said looking at her husband who smiled at what she has said. But, that smile was a sad one.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Even when he was getting ready, Taehyung was looking at his son who was sleeping peacefully in the crib. His mind doesn't let him to leave the baby alone. Specially, for something like this.

" Mommy will come in an hour.." Taehyung murmured while leaning down to kiss the baby after getting his small gold colour purse. Then he came out of the room to call their maid.

" Jihye.."  He called.

Jihye, who was coming into his direction after a few seconds of his call, stilled still after she saw her young master.

" What is it..  Why are you looking at me like that?  Taehyung asked the maid whose eyes were wide.

" Y-young master.. You're so pretty! "  a sad smile has come to her lips.

" What pretty are you seeing in me Ji hye.. "  Taehyung said in his calm gentle voice. "Anyways, stay with my baby. Don't go anywhere from here okay?"

" Don't worry young master. I will look after him" she reassured him.

" He won't wake up. I already gave him milk-"