Chapter 29

Changwoo selected a car from Mr Kim's showroom. But he didn't forget to ask Taehyung to come with them to help him to choose a car. He asked what's the pretty male's favourite colour when Taehyung came with Mr Kim. He said he wanted to buy a car in that colour. But Taehyung wasn't much interested about the things that Changwoo was saying.

Changwoo then asked if he can hold Jihu for a while. Some good words came into Taehyung's mind when he heard Changwoo asking for his baby. But the pretty male couldn't say no because his father said that they don't mind, before he could say anything.

"Taehyung's son has grown older, hasn't he uncle.. "  Changwoo said to Mr Kim while exchanging a look with the pretty male as well.

Taehyung kept his eyes on his baby who was now in the other man's arms, as if he was aiming to catch his son if he fall down. 

"Yeah.. he's nearly one year old." Mr Kim said with a smile.

"He's very cute and pretty just like his mommy! I like him. I wish if I had a son like him. I could have taken care of him dearly. You know, I really like little kids."   Changwoo said.

The little baby was squirming in the man's hold. He usually doesn't like when other people hold him. Jihu began to whine with distress.

"Then you should have a kid of your own. Now you're at the proper age to father a child."  Mr Kim said with a sincere smile.

Changwoo nodded at that while looking at Taehyung. He then began to rock the little baby up and down wishing it would stop the baby from whinning. But that didn't help at all. When Taehyung was about to ask Changwoo to give him his baby back, Mr Kim spoke.

" Tae, can you bring the file of this car from my office?" Mr Kim asked.

Taehyung pressed his lips together tightly. He looked at his baby who was making grabby hands towards him now.

"Okay Papa..  I'll go with Jihu.."   The pretty male said and went closer to Changwoo to take the baby back.

"Tae, it's fine. I can look after him until you come back. Actually, I really like this baby. You go..  you can stop worrying over him so much from now on since I'm here for both of you.."  Changwoo said with a smile of ear to ear, making Taehyung want to rip Changwoo's hair off.

" I know how much someone has to sacrifice to raise a baby. No wonder why our Tae doesn't have any time for enjoy his life! " Changwoo said to Mr Kim with a knowing tone. But he couldn't continue furthermore as the little baby began to sniff.

Taehyung immediately took Jihu back to him and hugged his babyboy closer, not listening to any of the things that Changwoo was saying.

" Papa, please take the file by yourself for this time.. I think my baby is upset. I'll go now.."   Taehyung said to his father, not even bothering to think if it was disrespectful or not. He turned away to walk into the house with his baby in his hands before anyone say any other thing.

-- -- -- -- -- --

It was the evening of the same day and the pretty male was playing with his babyboy.

Jihu stopped sniffing as if he was about to cry, in the minute that Taehyung took him back from the Changwoo's hold.  But the baby hadn't stopped whinning from time to time until now. The pretty male thought that maybe his baby was still feeling the discontentment of being held by a stranger. So he began to colour with the little baby, to distract him.

 So he began to colour with the little baby, to distract him