Chapter 54

"Did you take everything you need young master?" Jungkook questioned when Taehyung came to where he was standing with the sleeping Jihu in his arms.

"Yes Jungkook, I took everything." The pretty male replied while eyeing the things that Jungkook was putting into the trunk of the vehicle.

It was about five thirty in the morning. Surroundings were yet to light up since the sun doesn't arrived yet fully.

"You also took everything you want Jihye?" Jungkook asked from the maid too, to which she nodded her head signaling yes.

He then walked back to the Kim mansion and rechecked if all the doors are locked, including the car sale's entrance. He instructed the other two to get into the car after he came back to them.

Jihye sat on the back seat, which was a little occupied with some of their bags and stuff. Taehyung sat on the passenger seat with Jihu, beside Jungkook.

"It's after a long time that we're going on a trip, right young master!" Jihye asked in a happy voice, trying to lighten the mood after Jungkook started the car.

The pretty male looked back at his maid and nodded his head slightly. Well.. technically, this is not something that they planned as a trip. But yeah.. hopefully they all will be able to spend some good time without any chaos after a long time. That's how Taehyung thought.

After some time, the peaceful silence that was spread in the car got disturbed as Jungkook's phone rang out loud. It was Mr Kim. Therefore Jungkook asked Taehyung to answer it.

"Tae.. It's me, Papa." Mr Kim said after recognising that it was Taehyung.

"Good morning Papa.. Where are you guys now?" The pretty male questioned with an affection filled smile.

"We're in our hotel room son. We slept a little and took some rest after we arrived. Mama was tired, since it's after a long time that she travelled overseas." Mr Kim began.

"We ordered our meal just now. I remembered about you when I was about to dig in. So I decided to call you.." He said in a voice that the pretty male could clearly understand that his father had already missed him.

"Of course..! How can you not remember your most favourite son!" Taehyung said in a playful tone as if Mr Kim had many other sons.

"We're on our way to the hotel now Papa.." He then added in his usual voice.

"Ah.. You're going this early? Then you will be able to reach the hotel before the day ends." Mr Kim said to the pretty male.

"I called Hojun yesterday and informed him that you guys would come to his hotel.." He said again.

"Oh.. You already informed him ? That's good. Thank you Papa.." Taehyung thanked his father with a sweet smile.

"Mmm.. Son, Make sure to bring enough clothes to keep yourselves warm. Hojun said that it's pretty cold there in these days." Mr Kim then advised.

"Don't go anywhere without telling Jungkook or Jihye okay? Be careful.. And enjoy your time. Don't stay inside the hotel all day. Visit some beautiful places and explore.." He added some more, lovingly.

"I will Papa.. Take care of yourselves as well. I'll call again in the evening.." Taehyung gently said to his father.

"Seems like they misses me and Jihu." He said to the other with a smile after he cut the call.