Chapter 23

In Monday, Taehyung was awake early in the morning. He looked at Jihu, who was sleeping soundly on the bed. Taehyung usually doesn't make his babyboy sleep in his crib at night. Taehyung's mind feels calm when he takes Jihu to his bed and make him sleep on his chest while holding him in his secure embrace to warm him.
So, he made Jihu sleep next to him, as always.

Since it was still a little early, the pretty male just laid on his bed without moving. He looked at his sleeping son and stayed still, which caused him to drift back to sleep unknowingly.

After some time, the pretty male is woken up by some soft pats on his back. It was his son. Jihu was sleepily patting his back to get his mommy's attention.

 Jihu was sleepily patting his back to get his mommy's attention

At the same time, the sound of their gate opening was heard. Taehyung got off from the bed while rocking Jihu back into sleep in his hands and moved the curtain of the window a little.

It was Jungkook. Taehyung watched him enter into their garden. Jungkook looked at the balcony of Taehyung's room at the moment he stepped in.

A little smile came to Taehyung's face. He then closed the curtain and went back to the bed. He engulfed his baby in his arms and closed his eyes after letting out a soft sigh.

-- -- -- --

Three more days has passed. It was time for Taehyung to go see the lawyer. In the other days, he goes with his father. But he is going alone today as the lawyer said that she wanted to talk to him in person.

After a number of trials, the end of the divorce case was coming close. It would be a great comfort to the pretty male if the case would end soon.

Taehyung gave his son to his mother before leaving to meet the lawyer. He feels sad when he has to leave his baby alone to such things. But there's nothing to do.. Taehyung let out a soft sigh and got into their vehicle.

Jungkook kept looking at the male who was coming towards the car in slow steps. He knew where the pretty male is going.

"Don't worry young master, everything will be fine..." Jungkook said when Taehyung entered into the car. Taehyung felt something strange when he heard his words. But it's was a good feeling.

The pretty male then sat in the back seat and leaned against the door and stared at Jungkook for a moment, who was in the driver seat.

"Looking at you makes me feel like you're someone who is very familiar. Like I have been knowing you for a long time. But you have only been in this house for a few weeks!" Taehyung thought.

"Jungkook ..." Taehyung called the other in his pleasant voice after some time.

"Young master?" Jungkook replied while driving the car towards the ordered direction.