Chapter 61

"Mom.." Taehyung let out as a hushed whisper, without even realising.

Mrs Jung came forward while giving a dangerous look to the other. "Yes it is Taehyung.. It is mom.." She then said, looking directly at Taehyung with a sinister smile on her face.

"Thank god that you still remember that you have a mom in law! " She went on while throwing daggers at the shocked male.

"I thought maybe.. you have already forgotten that you're married.. since you seem to enjoy your time in hotel rooms with... other men.." She then said in a scary voice, not forgetting to give Jungkook a look full of hatred.

Taehyung was beyond shock to react. How did she find out that they are here! He questioned from himself as his heart began to beat rapidly.

But, without letting him worry for that long  about how Dowon's mother has found where they are staying.. his baby suddenly began to cry. Both him and Jungkook turned their heads towards the room, from where that cries are coming from.

But it was not the exact reason that caused the pretty male's heart to stop beating for a millisecond. Actually, it was because of the maid's panicked voice, asking someone to give Jihu back to her.

"What's happening!" Taehyung screamed in his mind and ran towards the room. He was not in his proper senses to give any more attention to the woman who was still glaring at him.

After he barged into the room with alarmed and wide eyes, Taehyung saw someone, who he didn't ever want to see in the same picture with his baby.

Dowon.

He was holding the little boy, who was now bawling his eyes out.

Taehyung's chest tightened painfully.

"Give me my son!!" He demanded with a raised voice and dashed  towards Dowon as fast as he could, but only to get stopped by Mrs Jung.

"Your son?" She pushed herself infront of Dowon and asked. "Huh.. Is it now that you remembered that you have a son? Didn't you think about it when you were whoring around!" She yelled mercilessly.

Dowon went closer to his mother with a sickening smirk on his face after that.

"See what I told you mom? This little bitch is the most cunning person that you will ever see. All his innocent behaviours are acts to lure people towards him and to hide his true self..!" Dowon then said while standing beside his mother.

"Taehyung.." Mrs Jung called the pretty male with a look of great disappointment and also disgust. "You're such a shameless person!" She then began.

"Lying that you went abroad, but your phone rings when Dowon calls you.!" She accused.

"After knowing that it's us, you even switched the phone off immediately, so that you can keep up your little game without anyone finding out!" Mrs Jung then said in her raised voice.

"What do you thought? Huh? Did you think that this would be a secret forever?" she scoffed.

"We definitely could guess that you didn't go abroad! I know very well about your parents' resort. Therefore we went there some hours ago since we couldn't find you in your house. But you weren't there either.. I couldn't guess that you would stay in a hotel though. Quite smart.. But not that much. It's Dowon who suggested to search in this hotel.."  She then screamed with fury. Her breathing was fast and loud because of the towering rage that she was feeling.