Chapter 58

The night was cold, it was cold as if it's snowing. But that coldness was also a part of the relaxing beauty of this high mountains area.

Taehyung, who has been sitting on a stool beside the window of the hotel room, felt like this surroundings have the natural ability of refreshing people, both mentally and physically.

With a relaxing smile on his face which bloomed because of those thoughts, he then turned his head towards the bed on which he is going to sleep tonight. His little baby was already sound asleep on it. Taehyung could see the contentment of restfulness and peace on his baby's face.

He curved his lips up again and smiled, even by his eyes.

Nobody was in their room except him and his baby at that time. Jihye has gone out to the garden some time ago. Jungkook has also gone to order some coffee. Both haven't arrived yet.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side and held his smiling eyes on his sleeping baby's face, thinking about things that have happened earlier.

About a half an hour ago, Jungkook washed his baby with warm water. The latter didn't take much time for it even though both him and the baby seemed to be enjoying it. After cleaning the baby, he then quickly dried the baby's little body and hugged him closer, as if he was being afraid that the baby would catch a cold.

The pretty male let out a happy sigh when his mind began to recall that moment again.

Seeing Jihu in Jungkook's arms does not feel foreign to him to the slightest now. When did it started? Taehyung couldn't pinpoint the exact time or date. But all he knew was that.. it gave him another level of happiness when he sees Jungkook taking care of his baby like this.

Some minutes ago, when Jungkook handed his baby back to him all clean and comfortably wrapped in a small blanket, Taehyung felt the same happiness again.

"Everything feels too good to be real!" He then slowly whispered to himself with a smile and walked to the bed where Jihu was sleeping.

"Young master.."

Just when Taehyung sat down on the bed, he heard Jungkook calling for him from outside of the room.

The said male entered into the room after knocking. Taehyung noticed that there was a butter coloured blanket in his hands. The pretty male's eyebrows got frowned just a little bit after seeing it.

Jungkook went to the buffet area some minutes ago, saying that he will ask for some warm coffee. Why there's a blanket in his hands then? Taehyung thought that may be Jungkook has requested for an extra blanket from a staff member in there.
He then nodded his head slightly, agreeing with his own thought and moved his undivided attention back to the other.

"They will deliver the coffee to our room young master.." Jungkook said to the other softly as he walked closer to him.

Taehyung was hugging his knees to his chest. The most exciting thing was, he was looking at Jungkook with a gentle expression, since the moment that Jungkook opened the door.

"He looks extra cute today.." The way Taehyung was sitting on the bed made Jungkook say in his mind while looking at him. To Jungkook's innocent happiness, the pretty male still hasn't removed his eyes off from him.

"Why do I feel like he is thinking something about me?" Taehyung also thought at the same time as if he could read the older male's features.