Chapter 76 - End

Hello..! I had problems with uploading this.. 🙂

Few hours after all their conversations, Jungkook invited Mr and Mrs Kim to pay a visit to his company. But since it was already night, Lee suggested them to spend the night at Jungkook's home.. and to delay the company visit till the next day. Mrs Kim hesitated saying yes to staying in Jungkook's house at first, but later, they all then decided to stay there for the night.

Even though Mr Kim didn't like what Jungkook had done with all the pretendings and hidings, later.. he thought to trust his instincts and Taehyung's trust towards Jungkook. Therefore, he gave his blessings to them and accepted their new relationship, making both Jungkook and Taehyung feel relieved.

After some time had passed, the pretty male went back to Jungkook's room. And in the meantime, Jungkook arranged a guest room for the pretty male's parents with the help of his uncle. He then handed Jihu to Mrs Kim before going back, to look for Taehyung.

And at the moment Jungkook stepped into his room, Taehyung hugged him tightly.

"I feel so happy.. so relieved.." He murmured while pressing a soft kiss on Jungkook's chest, where it got a bit exposed to view, by the first two open buttons.

"Me too..! I'm happy because your parents accepted me.." The older male rubbed the pretty male's back with one of his hands while the other was holding him closely by keeping it on the back of the pretty male's head.

"Taehyung.." A little later of silently enjoying each others warmth, Jungkook then called the other's name, who was still cuddling him.

"Mm..?"

"Stay with me tonight..?" The latter requested, to which the pretty male gave a beautiful smile.

"Why only tonight...? I'll stay with you forever.." He murmured.

Jungkook touched the pretty male's nose from his own and offered him a happy smile.

"It's very heart warming to hear that.. But.. it was not what I meant.."

He then said and lifted Taehyung up in the air without any warning, by wrapping his arms around the pretty male's slender upper thighs.

The sudden motion made Taehyung let out a surprised shriek.

"What are you doing!" He asked with a loud giggle while grabbing onto Jungkook's sholders tightly.

"You're mine.." The older male said, squeezing Taehyung in his hold. But he didn't give any other reply to what the younger male has just asked.

"Mm.." The pretty male hummed again with a relaxed smile.

He released his fingers from grabbing Jungkook's shoulders, to rest his elbows on them. He then entangled his fingers together behind the other's neck, while leaning his face downwards.

Jungkook's eyes were shining. His eyes were holding many more unspoken emotions.

While looking at those eyes in silence, the pretty male felt lucky because of the thought of having this man all to himself. He felt lucky, knowing there's a heart, that beats with the immense love it has.. only for himself!

With those thoughts in his mind, the pretty male smiled while looking at the other's eyes.

Feeling enchanted because of the irresistible beauty that the younger male holds, Jungkook then released one of his hands that were supporting Taehyung's body, to put it behind the pretty male's neck, making him lean even closer towards himself.