Chapter 65

After talking with Jimin, Taehyung finally felt a little relaxed.
He felt like he got a temporary escape from spending a few continuous days of being with his troubled heart.

Not just this time, it was always like that. Even in the past, his friend was his pain killer. Jimin was the one who he always called to complain how he felt hurt because of something that Dowon did. Jimin was the one who always listened to his pains and cries. Talking with Jimin was his only reassurance at that time.

But today, it would be a lie to say that the pretty male wasn't nervous thinking about what his friend's reaction would be when he told him about Jungkook. But after seeing Jimin's response, Taehyung figured out that his friend doesn't take what's in his heart in a wrong way.

Jimin is such a rare gem!

After sharing how he feels with his friend, Taehyung felt happy and also.. surprisingly, light hearted.

It was the first time that he admitted his feelings! And by doing that, he finally understood that accepting his feelings is much better than hiding or throwing them away.

With a soft sigh leaving his pinkish lips, Taehyung then leaned a bit forward from his sitting position on the bed. He took one of Jihu's baby comforters, that he had put on the bed earlier and held it closer to his nose. The pretty male then inhaled his little boy's scent, which has lingered all over the comforter, deeply.

"I found the best dad for you.."  After silently staring at the soft comforter, he then slowly whispered out with a sweet smile.

In the room that nobody else is present to see his expressions, Taehyung let his thoughts to run back to the days that he spent with Jungkook. He recalled those days that the two of them talked with each other while his little Jihu was wrapped up in Jungkook's embrace. Those memories brought an undying sweetness to the smile, which was already on his lips.

But.. the pretty male couldn't dwell in those memories for a longer time. His phone rang, taking him out of his thoughts.

For an unknown reason, his inner mind said that it's Jungkook. Therefore he quickly picked the phone up to his hand and looked at the caller ID.

Well.. He was right.

The pretty male's smile widened.

"You arrived home?!"  Taehyung answered the call and asked eagerly without even wasting time to greet Jungkook properly.

Clutching the phone tightly in one of his hands, he then waited to hear the other's voice.

Jungkook.. on the other hand, his breath hitched at how the pretty male sounded. He smiled brightly. "Was he waiting for my call..?"  Therefore he thought with a happy smile.

"Yes.. I arrived about an hour ago young master.."  He then said in a tone, which has been turning even more gentler day after day, in every time he talk to Taehyung.

"Oh..? Then you arrived sooner!" The pretty male said merrily when his heart began to flutter because of hearing Jungkook's kind voice from the other side.

"Yeah I drove faster.."  He then heard Jungkook reply.

But the pretty male frowned his eyebrows at that.  "You went from a vehicle? Whose?"  He questioned curiously.

A breathy laugh left Jungkook's lips at the other's question. "My innocent pretty flower.. I'm going to tell you soon.." He then thought with a smile full of love.