Chapter 64

Before start, there are many supportive and understanding readers. And also, there are some well experienced.. and even well known writers. Both of you guys are really humble and kind. I'm really thankful.

"I'm really sorry Tae..! I.. I'm really ashamed of myself. I trusted that Dowon might be actually regretting..!" 

Mrs Kim, who did not stop caressing and kissing both Taehyung and the sleeping little baby, said while looking at them with sad eyes.

They were in their car, which was currently driven by Jungkook. Taehyung, Jihu and Mrs Kim were sitting on the back seat while Jungkook and Mr Kim was sitting in the front. They were heading to their home.

Few hours earlier.. at the airport, Mrs Kim came running to her sons and hugged them both tightly. She looked so worried and guilty. Taehyung could easily tell how worried she was, because of the look that she had in her teary eyes.

From the moment Mrs Kim got closer to Taehyung and Jihu, she did not stop caressing their arms and heads while leaving kisses on them. It was all the same even when they entered into the car.

Taehyung didn't want to worry her even more. Therefore, he tried to reassure his mom and told her that they are doing fine now.

"What actually happened at the hotel?"  Mr Kim, who was watching his wife's and son's interactions while sitting on the front, decided to ask after some minutes.

The pretty male slowly took his eyes off from his worried mother and let out a little sigh after hearing his father's question.

"Dowon came looking for us with his mom.."  He then began.

He explained everything that had happened at the hotel and said what they discovered about Jihu's previous condition once again, more clearly.

"That day when Dowon took Jihu... My baby got scared." Taehyung then  murmured in a small sad voice at the end.

They didn't noticed how Jungkook's hands got tightened around the steering wheel when the pretty male said that.

"You should have told us right away that Dowon came to our home Taehyung! Ofcourse the Jungs knew about our resort..! No wonder how they found out. I thought that you are really asking to go there to relax your mind a bit after everything that has happened.. " Mr Kim said after listening to everything that his son said.

"Dowon hasn't changed! Jihu got into that condition at that day because of him!" He then said while recalling the days that the little baby was admitted in hospital.

"What I can't believe is how Mrs Jung believed that you were fooling around with others!" He then said as if it was hard to believe.

"I don't care about what she believes about Papa.. All I want to open the case again."  Taehyung said as a reply.

"Ofcourse let's do that baby.."  Mrs Kim said before Mr Kim. "I'm so sorry again.." After that, she said again and made Taehyung rest his head on her shoulder.

-- -- -- -- -- --

It was about three in the morning when they finally reached home. The older couple had a little rest till the beginning of the next day.  Then, Mr Kim, Jungkook and Taehyung went straight to meet their lawyer and talked with her for few hours. They discussed about how they should handle the situation and agreed on reopening the divorce case.

When they were about to leave her office, Jungkook asked Mr Kim if he can take a leave. He said that he wanted to go to his home for some urgent matter, as the reason of taking the leave.