Chapter 3

" That much of innocence.. " Jungkook murmured to himself.

" I know.. right..!" Jungkook got startled by Chinhae's voice, who put his hand around Jungkook's sholder while smirking.

" N-No no.. I was just-" Jungkook tried to explain himself to his friend who was looking at him with smugness of his face.

Jimin's older brother, or else Park Chinhae was one of Jungkook's closest friends.

" Save it man.. I saw everything. By the way, I can say that... I saw a beautiful matching couple after a while." Chinhae said while wiggling his eyebrows.

" It's not like that. That child was just trapped in his car because of the rain.." Jungkook said simply.

" Aaand you took the responsibility of shielding that child from the rain by bringing him carefully into the house under your umbrella!"

"Y-yes. " Jungkook replied while moving his eyes down to look at the floor so that he can avoid Chinhae's playful expression.

" A beautiful boy isn't he?" Chinhae asked. A small smile has come to Jungkook's lips at that.

Jimin, who was coming to their way after leaving Taehyung with his friends heard what his hyung has said to Jungkook.

" Walking with beautiful boys under your umbrella in the rain... Hm... Jungkook-ssi..!" Jimin also teased him. Jungkook got shy after hearing what Jimin has said.

" Shall I show you something?" Jimin asked and both of the other males looked at him.

" What is it? "

" Look here.. " Jimin showed them the photo he took by his phone, a little before Jungkook and Taehyung entered his house.

" I saw you two when I was looking out of the window." The short male of the three said smiling. " I quickly took a photo. An innocent... Beautiful couple... Don't you think so?" Jimin said in a serious tone, but quickly giggled softly, together with his hyung.

Jungkook could only had a glimpse of the photo. " Don't show this to him okay! It's not good. He'll think something bad.." Jungkook asked from the two giggling brothers.

Jimin's giggles stopped slowly. He let out a soft sigh. " No, I won't. He is not in a situation in which I could show him something like this anyway. "

Jungkook frowned his eyebrows. But he didn't ask what Jimin has meant by that. Soon, Yoongi also joined them.

" Mm.. I brought a little gift for both of you. " Jungkook said while looking at Jimin and Yoongi.

" I'm gonna gift something big for your wedding though. Your honeymoon tour will be on my charge."

Jimin and Yoongi both gave an adoring smile to this amazing young man. " Even without any gifts, the fact that you think and care about us like this matters the most to us. " Jimin said to Jungkook, to which his brother and fiance also agreed.

-- -- -- -- -- --

The last time Jungkook saw the beautiful male was when Taehyung was coming downstairs. This time, Taehyung was alone. Jungkook stole glances from the pretty face time to time while being covered by the crowd of the party.

A woman who was standing on his way moved away and Jungkook got to see Taehyung's face clearly. He held his eyes on the ethereal male.

He didn't know why he wanted to keep looking at those eyes. Jungkook kept looking at how Taehyung hugged Jimin to congratulate him and how he was talking with Yoongi, while leaning on to a wall of a corner of the room.

" He might be a close friend.." Jungkook thought.

Jungkook felt sad when he saw Taehyung leaving the party alone. It was not raining heavily anymore. If it was, he could have given the umbrella to the male.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Small droplets of rain were still falling. Taehyung, who was walking towards his car in the light rain, remembered how he came to the party earlier. He didn't saw the person who helped him after that. Even he did, he wouldn't have recognised him as Taehyung didn't look at him at all when they were walking in the rain.

Taehyung's mind was invaded by different thoughts. He remembered the stranger male's scent. That was a soft, but a manly scent. He couldn't recall if he ever had smelled that perfume before.

" What am I thinking..!" Taehyung moved his head side to side to clear his mind before getting inside the car to leave his best friend's house.

All right so.. I found out my first reader. 🤭

shirley6305 is my first reader! I got a marvellous begining because of you..! Thank you! 💜💜 I'm motivated to publish this chapter by you.. 🤗

My 2nd reader is going to be the person who brings the good luck to this book. If you're the one, then please vote & comment so that I can know it's you. 😃

Bye ~