Chapter 62

Later in that day, Dowon and his mother got removed from the hotel with the charges of invading a private property without permission. And also.. because of being aggressive.

Jungkook also had to go with doctor Namjoon and Hojun to explain what has happened to the police. Since Taehyung was not in a good state to talk about it with someone again, Jungkook volunteered to go with them, even before someone asked him to. But he didn't forget to advise Jihye to take care of the pretty male and the baby, until he comes back.

Things were not that easy in the police station as expected. Dowon's family is well known and respected, specially.. Dowon's father. Therefore both of the Jungs took the maximum advantage of it without no hesitation.

At the interrogation, Mrs Jung was suspiciously calm. And also very polite. She explained her side of the story in a very undisturbed manner and said that she disagrees with doctor Namjoon's idea of Jihu has been feeling some uneasiness around Dowon.

Since she was there when Taehyung talked about Changwoo, she commented on that too and used it as an excuse by cleverly twisting her words.

As her story's point of view, what Jungkook could understand was... since the divorce is not fully over yet, Jung family tried to save the marriage by trying to fix what has happened, from their side.

They even came to meet the Kims and tried to solve things by talking with them. But it's Taehyung who refused.

Since the Jungs can't loss their grandchild, who is their only heir, then they had to inform Taehyung that they are going to ask for the custody, even though that's not actually how they wanted  this situation to end.

Mrs Jung emphasised how they tried to make Taehyung's mind to agree to unite the families back again. Then she calmly explained how they found out that Taehyung was out, and alone with another man. She admitted that how they behaved was wrong, but she said that they acted on the sudden emotions that arised because of Taehyung's unbelievable behaviour. She said that she lost her self control as a result of the black mark which was on progress of blemishing their family name, which was caused by Taehyung's acts.

However, from the way that she was explaining things to the police, even Jungkook was doubting whether Dowon has fooled his mother to actually think like that. He couldn't guess if Mrs Jung was acting, or she is telling the things which she honestly feels.

He didn't know what has happened at the end because the police has asked him to go back. But he know this, no matter what happens to the Jungs today, they will not be able to take Jihu's custody. If they are going to use their family power, then.. Jungkook is going to do that too.

What happened today is more than enough if Jungkook uses it wisely for the case. Facing a police interrogation and facing a court is different. Therefore, he was not much worried.

-- -- -- -- -- --

When Jungkook entered into the hotel room, he let out a heavy sigh after seeing the pretty male's condition.

Taehyung was kneeling on the floor beside the bed and resting his head carefully on his now sleeping baby's small thighs. Jihye was sitting on his side, silently rubbing his shoulders as she looked at the male sympathetically. Her eyes were similarly blood shot as Taehyung's.

"It's my fault.. It's all my fault.."  Taehyung lifted his head up and said to the maid in a whisper like lifeless tone. His cheeks were stained with dry tears.

"Young master.. It's not.."  Jihye murmured back while caressing the pretty male's back softly.

"Come, let's go and sit on the couch.. Little master should take the very necessary sleep. We shouldn't bother him." She then gently tightened her hold on the other's sholders and put some force on them, silently asking him to stand up.