Chapter 6

Before start.. You who are reading this.. I wish that you will be able to be loved by the people who you want to be loved by.. For the rest of your life. ☺️☺️💜💜

In the afternoon of one fine day, Jimin got ready to visit Taehyung. He was not going there to talk about Jungkook. He knows that Taehyung is now facing a hard situation in his life.

In one side, Taehyung's innocent life got destroyed. On the other side, the baby that he was gifted from a sorrowful married life. More over these, Dowon is not letting him live in peace. With all these things that are going on.. Jimin knows that he can't just go and tell Taehyung to think about another man.

Jimin knows Jungkook very well. He knows that Jungkook can be the solution to all these problems.  But, if he hurries to tell Taehyung, these might be too much for the boy who still lives with old wounds.

-- -- -- -- -- --

"Ji Hye.. Is young master upstairs?" Jimin asked from the maid.

" Oh! Young master Jimin!  Yes yes master Taehyung is in his room. He barely comes out of it." She replied.

" Mmm... I'll go upstairs then."

" What would you like to drink young master Jimin? I'll bring it to young master Taehyung's room."  The maid asked with a smile. She liked her young master's friend a lot. She knows how much Jimin has done for Taehyung "

"I brought cookies Ji hye.. Let's drink some tea." Jimin said with a smile.
He then headed towards Taehyung's room.

The pretty male was folding the baby's  small clothes. Jimin stopped at the door step and wached his friend.

Even the troubles couldn't erase the beauty that the pretty male is holding. Taehyung's face is still like a beautiful flower. But the thing is.. now, that flower has tears on its petals.

Taehyung lifted his head a little when he heard a sound of a sigh. His chest got filled with happiness when he saw Jimin.

" Chim...! When did you come?" Taehyung asked smiling.

" Not long ago. I just felt like I should keep looking at my angel. So I did." Jimin said with a smile.

" Yeah.. Your broken angel, right?"  Taehyung said.

Jimin smacked his friend in the arm.  " Not broken. Still the same angel as before."

Taehyung didn't say anything. It hurts more when he talk about it. Jimin also sat on the bed with Taehyung.

" Give me some too. I also like to fold these baby clothes.."   Jimin took the unfolded clothes and kept them on the bed beside where he was sitting.

Taehyung kept looking at his friend's face silently.

" What?" Jimin asked with a chuckle when he noticed that his friend's eyes were on him.

" You have become more beautiful after the engagement." Taehyung said in his soothing gentle voice.

" Yeah yeah.. My so called beauty! I did more than ten facials before the engagement you know?"  Jimin laughed .

" You are beautiful even without those.. " Taehyung gave him a smile.

" That's you. Not me." Jimin replied while caressing Taehyung's face.   "Oh! I almost forgot! Tada... Look what I brought for you."  Jimin handed over the cookies while giggling.