Chapter 68

"Young master, did you see Jungkook! You wouldn't believe.. He looks so handsome today!!" Jihye, who came to Taehyung's room after the dinner, said to the pretty male while pressing her fisted hands onto her chest, making Taehyung remind an excited anime cartoon girl that he has watched as a child.

Needless to say, Taehyung felt proud though. He felt proud when Jihye said those words about Jungkook.
"He is always handsome!" Therefore he thought with a hidden happy smile.

But.. yeah, Jungkook looks extremely good when he wears formal attire! Taehyung wouldn't deny that.

"Jungkook's looks hasn't changed now, has it? It's just that.. he wore a suit.. and that's the difference. You know Jihye, at first, I thought that he has found another job." The pretty male began to describe with interest. "Nobody would believe that he is working at Papa's car sale if they saw him like that!" He then added slowly.

Jihye started to notice the  love-struck expression that came onto her young master's face when he talked about Jungkook. She smiled sweetly.

"I couldn't even recognise him at first young master! After sometime, I asked if I should call him 'Sir' from now on." She then said with a chuckle.

"Why? Because he looks like a business person?"  The pretty male asked, earning a nod from the maid as the reply.

"I know right! Even I myself felt like he looks like a boss! What did he say to you then?" The pretty male questioned merrily.

"Jungkook said he is not going talk with me ever again if I call him that." The maid replied before laughing out loudly.

"I asked him what is the reason for him to suddenly change his outfit like that.. But he said he just felt like wearing it." The pretty male continued to talk about the older male, not knowing how the maid was looking at him as he talked nonstop about Jungkook.

Jihye was keep looking at her young master with fond eyes. There was a sincere smile on her face. She felt happy.

Her carefree, talkative and childish young master was back. She could tell that by just looking at the other. But.. this Taehyung was not the same old Taehyung either.. She was very sure of what has happened.. and.. since the day she figured that out.. she liked it!

"Why would he suddenly want to wear a formal attire Jihye? " Taehyung then asked from the maid as if it was a huge problem to him.

"He is a young guy..! Must have felt like wearing something cool." Hiding her expressions of amusement, which Taehyung failed to notice, the maid then said with a shrug.

They gossiped further more. And to be exact, most of those gossips were about Jungkook. 

After about two years, Jihye once again felt like she is dealing with the innocently playful and energetic Taehyung back again, resulting her eyes to become a little teary. She secretly wiped those tears away while continuing her talk with the pretty male, making the kitchen get filled with the sounds of their laughters and cheery voices.

-- -- -- -- -- --

As promised, Jungkook came to the kitchen at night. Jihye has already gone to sleep. Therefore nobody was there except Taehyung, who was waiting for the older male's arrival.

"Jungkook.. as I told you earlier.. Dowon.." The pretty male began after standing beside Jungkook  in silence for couple of minutes.

"He.. has signed the divorce papers.. And he has sent a letter to Mrs Choi, asking her to hand it over to me. The letter says that he.. has left the country.." The pretty male went on.