💜

Hi.. A quick question.

Do you guys prefer

1. Making Taehyung and Jungkook together in the next chapters without the other background things? [If you choose this, I'm going to write the remaining chapters accordingly, and end the story (not by just one chapter okay). And after the end.. I'm going to add the missing things to those chapters/ add some new chapters with the missing parts and make the story more complete by editing, because.. a story should has a flow.]

Or

2. Just read the story the way it would have been written if I had been written it without any worries.

If the first option is selected, I will focus on the main characters confess, revealing Jungkook's truth, they become a couple.. Etc.
Current readers won't be affected. But someone who's reading it from the beginning will be affected because of outgoing of the flow. So I'll definitely have to edit after finishing the story.

If the 2nd option is selected, there will be like.. 10-15 more chapters. (because with background things.. chapters usually gets long. So I'll have break the remaining parts to several chapters like I have been doing before.)

Hope you got what I'm asking... I tried to write the next chapter since the day I uploaded the last one but couldn't.. This fanfic has gotten long and.. for couple of reasons.. I'm worried. Hope you guys will forgive me. I'm not a professional or a much experienced writer.. So.. mistakes happen.

I personally like the 2nd option. But I'm giving you the chance to decide. The option that many readers choose, will be selected.

Thank you.. 💜