Chapter 11

Uncle.. "  Jungkook called making the older man look at him.

"Yes?"

"I... I have something to tell you."  Jungkook said while looling down.

Lee nodded his head while looking at Jungkook. "I knew there's something to talk about, since the day you came back from that party master.. "    Lee thought. 

-- -- -- --

"Uncle.. remember you said that this house will feels like a home when my partner would share this house with me?"

Jungkook asked the old man.

"Yes, and that's true master. You have all the things that a young man should. Then why live like this! You should also start a family.

Sharing each others life with the woman or man you like, facing every moment in the life together... If you do that with the right person, your loneliness will go away for sure. And also the bad memories in the past. Everyone needs love and care. So do you. It's true that I love you and care for you as if you're my own son, but.. being loved by the person who's in your heart is a complete different thing master. " 

"Well... Yeah, that's right.. " Jungkook murmured slowly.

Lee kept looking at Jungkook for some good few seconds before speaking.  "It's good if you have understood it finally."  Lee said.

Jungkook casted his eyes down from the old man's eyes and looked outside of his window for a moment.

"Uncle.."   He said slowly.

"I....  I have f-found someone whom I  like to have as my partner.."  Jungkook bit his lip. His ears were slightly red.

Lee couldn't believe what he has heard. The way Jungkook was shy.. The way his face has gotten red..   Lee smiled widely.

"Oh my! That's a great news!  We should celebrate..! "  The old man said in excitement.

Jungkook who was scratching the back of his neck sighed before looking at his uncle.

"It's.....  I have only seen him a few times yet uncle. He is not my boyfriend yet.. "  Jungkook softly murmured.

"Oh.. It's a him!" The older man said, to which Jungkook shyly smiled.

"There's no way he would say no to a man like you master." Lee then stated.

"No uncle.." Jungkook began. "I... I will have to wait a little. I will have to do some sacrifices. "

Lee frowned his eyebrows as he didn't understand what his master was saying.

" I'm not going to ask him to be my boyfriend or.. to marry me until he loves me too uncle. He is not a bad person. He's... He has also faced a storm, like me.."  Jungkook whispered the last part.

Both of them stayed silent for a little while before Jungkook broke the silence.

"Uncle I'm going somewhere tomorrow. From tomorrow onwards , I'll come home only once or twice in a week. "  Jungkook said while looking out from the window.

"One or twice? Why master?"  Lee questioned.

" I'll tell you the reason later.."

Lee nodded his head without pressing on the matter any further. Although he didn't understand why Jungkook said that, his master is an adult. He knows that his master can decide what is the right thing to do in his life.

In the evening of that day,  Jungkook went to his office and discussed how the work should be handled when he wouldn't be physically there, with Min Joon and few others.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Jungkook leaves for Jimin's house in the next morning. He took an old shirt and pair of trousers and slippers with him.  He couldn't believe he's going to do something like this. He already could imagin Jimin and yoongi's face after hearing what he's about to say. But he just shrugged it off. Over thinking would do no good to him.

Jungkook stopped his car in front of Jimin's after driving for about half and hour. He didn't go out. He stayed at the car a little, while looking at the photo which Jimin took of him and Taehyung.

"It's good that you didn't look at me at all that day."   Jungkook said to himself.

-- -- -- -- --

"Jimin told me that you likes Taehyung. To be honest, I wasn't that much surprised mate. I also had a thought that Taehyung's type is what maches for you."   Chinhae said to Jungkook.  Chinhae was also at Jimin's place because Jungkook asked him to come.

"Chinhae.. Help me in this mate.. "  Jungkook asked his friend.

Chinhae's eyes got softened at his friend's worried expression. His friend liked his brother's best friend. He knew that Jungkook wanted things to work well with Taehyung. There's a high chance of Taehyung not liking the idea of being with someone again. Chinhae could understand his friend's fear.

"Of course Kook, you have me and Jimin on your back. We know about you very well. And also about Taehyung. Poor boy..!  His life got wasted for nothing!"   Chinhae sighed after saying.

" I'm not going to let something like that happen to him again.. "   Jungkook said with determination.

"By the way kook... Taehyung's baby...?"

Jungkook lifted his head to take a look at his friend's eyes.  " I like both of them. I'll love and care of both of them.. "  Jungkook said.  He haven't seen the baby yet, but the baby is also a part of the pretty male. Therefore, he will also love and cherish the baby too.

Chinhae felt proud of his friend.  "You're a great man buddy."  He said while patting Jungkook on his back.