Chapter 20

At the end of that week, Jungkook got ready to leave Taehyung's house to visit his uncle. He already got the permission from Mr kim on the day before, but he thought he should inform them again that he is leaving now.

Therefore Jungkook went to Jihye, to ask where Mr kim is.

"Are you going somewhere?"  Jihye asked when she saw Jungkook wearing decent clothes, not like the ones he usually wears to work.

"Yes Jihye, I'm going to go home. I told about it to Mr kim yesterday."  He  replied.

"Oh! Right! Mr Kim informed me, but I thought it's tomorrow. By the way, Mr and Mrs kim went to visit a friend some time ago."  Ji Hye said to the other.

"Really? But.. he didn't ask me to drive? "

"They went by Mr kim's car. If Mr kim is also going, then he usually doesn't ask the driver to come with them. "   The maid replied.

"Oh.. Okay. I'll inform young master then.."   Jungkook said and turned around to go to the pretty male.

Taehyung was sitting on the sofa of the living room. He was spaced out and was in deep thoughts, so that he didn't saw Jungkook coming.

"My poor pretty flower..!  Most of the time when I look at him, he is thinking about something that seems like worrying him..!"  Jungkook thought.

"Young master..?"  He then softly addressed the other.

The pretty male jumped a little from the sudden voice. He turned towards Jungkook. Taehyung could guess that Jungkook is about to go to his home from the way he was dressed.

"Oh Jungkook..  Are you going to visit your uncle? "  He then asked in his soothingly calm voice.

"Yes young master...  I'll come back in Monday morning.."  Jungkook replied.

Taehyung softly nodded his head.
"Do you have enough money to go?"

Jungkook's mind filled with warmth because of the other's kind question. "Taehyung is a good person, or else he wouldn't ask something like that.."  He thought in his mind.

Jungkook smiled warmly and nodded his head to say yes.

"It will be dark when you reach home, won't it?"  Taehyung questioned as it was already noon.

"Yes young master.. A little.."  Jungkook replied with a soft smile. He knew that to Taehyung, he is only someone who works for them but yet he's still worries about him!  Jungkook liked the other's kind heart.

"Mm... Okay then.. Be careful on the road.."   The pretty male gave him a little smile.

" It hurts my heart to leave you like this, even for two days..  But, one day I'll be able to take you with me.."  Jungkook thought while going back to the downstairs.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Jungkook left Kim mansion and went to Jimin's house. His car was parked there.

Jimin was impatient to know about what happened in his friend's house. So he sat in front of Jungkook, ready to hear a long story.

"I took a leave Jimin.. I'm going to go home.. and to the office too.." Jungkook smiled with Jimin and said.

Jimin just nodded.   "Jungkook-ssi.. What happened there?"  He asked and bit his lip with anticipation.

"I feel like I'm getting closer to him.. Little by little.. "  Jungkook said and looked at the wall behind Jimin. He closed his eyes for a moment and let out a little sigh with a smile, before opening his eyes again.