Chapter 52

Jungkook didn't went out from the front door. He opened the back door and went to the car sale first. Then he walked towards the other's vehicle, making sure that Dowon saw him coming from there.

In that way, there was no need to open the gate because... from the car sale, he can go to the road which is outside of the Kim mansion as it was also faced the road.

Jungkook didn't show any difference. He pretended that he is coming out to see who has come.  "Who are you looking for mister?" He asked calmly, as if he didn't know who Dowon is.

"What is it to you? Open this damn gate!" Dowon shouted while looking at Jungkook through his open car window. He could already guess that Jungkook is someone who works for the Kims.

"Such a nasty person! How someone so innocent like you got caught by a person like this!" Jungkook thought because of the way that Dowon talked.  But his facial expressions didn't flutter, even for a moment.

He thought for a short second before replying. "Nobody is home.. Madam, Sir, young master.. everyone went abroad.." He replied.

"Went abroad? When?" Dowon asked rudely.

"Today morning." Jungkook said, in the same calm voice that he used before.

But Dowon gave him a questioning look.  He then took a look at the direction where Mr Kim's office is at. It was locked.. Thankfully!

"When are they coming back?"  Dowon then asked after turning his attention back to Jungkook.

"I don't know that Sir. They didn't inform me about it.."  Jungkook replied in a neutral way.

Dowon let out a loud scoff and kept looking at Jungkook for a while as if he was having a battle in his mind for trying to decide whether he should shout at Jungkook or not.

But after sometime he turned his vehicle back, making Jungkook feel a little relief.

Jungkook stood there for some more seconds and went back to the mansion, using the same path that he used to come out. He then locked the gate from inside and walked back while thinking about Taehyung.

"He came here to start a scene. Maybe to take Jihu with him.." Jungkook thought while walking towards his room where the others were.

Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's bed while hugging the baby to his torso. He shot  his head up and looked at the closed door when he heard a knock, but soon felt relieved after figuring out that it was Jungkook by hearing his voice. Jihye opened the door so that the other can come in.

Taehyung stood up from the bed and looked at Jungkook with an uneased look as soon as he entered into the room.

"I know that you're worried because of the baby..!" Jungkook thought sadly when he met the other's worried eyes.

"Did he go?" Taehyung questioned hesitantly.

"Yes young master.. I told him that nobody is home. I told that everyone went abroad. He seemed a bit angry when I said that, but went away after sometime.."  Jungkook said while exchanging a look with Jihye too.

"It's good that you remembered to say something like that! Or else he'll come again!" Jihye said with a sigh of relief.

Jungkook looked at the little baby, who was now fallen asleep in Taehyung's embrace.