Chapter 31

Please ignore the mistakes and I'm sorry if the chapter is boring..

I updated yesterday too. Read it before this if you haven't read it yet.

Taehyung's parents and Jihye came to the hospital after few hours. They all were so worried.

Mr and Mrs Kim spent some time with their son and talked with him. They left the hospital at the time of noon. But they asked Jihye to stop there with Taehyung. Jungkook also didn't leave. He didn't has the heart to leave the pretty male and the little angel in this hospital building.

"He.. doesn't has fever now, right young master..?" Jungkook asked after coming closer to the hospital bed.

"It is reduced, but not fully healed. He even refused to take more than two or three gulps of milk..". Taehyung said with sadness.

"Young master.." Jungkook called Taehyung after taking a look at outside from the window. "I'll.. stay outside young master.." He said. Jungkook wanted Taehyung to rest. So he decided to leave the room to give them privacy.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a burning heart. He knew that Jungkook didn't go home because he didn't want to leave him and son.

"Outside? outside where?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll stay in the car. Send Jihye if there's something you want me to do.."

Taehyung looked at Jihye at that.

"But, it's night time..!" Taehyung said with worry. Where Jungkook is going to sleep in out side!

"Jungkook.. sleep inside.." The pretty male then said.

"I'm not sleepy young master. I'll stay, but young master should sleep a little. You haven't got any rest.." Jungkook said kindly.

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Jimin came to the hospital on the next day after finding out that Taehyung and his son is in the hospital. He came early in the morning.

Jimin felt bad about his friend. Taehyung is too fragile and delicate to fight all these battles alone.

He entered into the hospital room only to met with an unexpected scene.

Taehyung was no where to be seen in the room. But there was Jungkook who was carrying the little baby while caressing his head. Jungkook didn't see that Jimin has came into the room. He was in deep thoughts while hugging Taehyung's baby to his chest.

"Not only him Jimin.. I'll also take care of his little flower too.." Jimin recalled what Jungkook has said in the first day that he came to his house to ask about Taehyung.

Suddenly Jimin felt like what he did was the exact right thing for his friend.

"Jungkook-ssi.." Jungkook turned his head towards where Jimin was standing after he hearing his voice.

"Oh! Jimin.." Jungkook smiled with him.

Jimin gave him his usual friendly smile while walking closer to them. "Do you love my little cupcake that much!" He asked from Jungkook while caressing the little baby's back.

Jungkook sweetly smiled. "Jimin.. I thought I only have one life. But now, I figured out that I have three lives. Taehyung is my life.. Jihu is also my life.." Jungkook said to the other who was looking at him with shinning eyes.