Chapter 17

Put something here for me

Put something here for me. 😋 Emojies.. wishes.. Anything. The last chapter was read by about 80 people so I want 80 things. 😁🙈🤝

Or more.. 👀😈

It's after a long time that Taehyung was going somewhere. The last time he went out from his house was to go to Jimin's engagement. He doesn't feel like going out from his house.. even from his room.

He wore a black coloured pant and an oversized shirt. Taehyung stood in front of the mirror and looked at him. When was the last time that he bought a new cloth? He doesn't remember. May be an year or two ago, before he bagan to feel like a used, unworthy person.

( He is wearing something like this)

" Oo.. My cute little angel is wearing his cutie cutie clothes.. Are you going to go out with your mommy..!" Mrs kim, who came to inform that their car is ready, lifted Ji Hu to her hands and kissed everywhere in the baby's face while talking in a high pitched voice. She walked towards the door, signaling Taehyung to come out as well.

Taehyung took his bag and he went out of the room with Mrs kim, who was carrying his son.

Jungkook was already in the car. He was wearing a decent shirt and pants. When Taehyung saw Jungkook like that, he felt happy..and.. a different kind of feeling that he couldn't named. Jungkook doesn't look like someone who work as a driver when he wear like that.. He thought. Taehyung walked towards their car and sat in the back seat asking Mrs kim to put Ji Hu on his lap.

" We'll get going madam.." Jungkook said to Mrs kim who nodded her head.

" Where should we go young master?" Jungkook asked while looking at the pretty male from the mirror. This is the first time that he's going somewhere with Taehyung.

" One day, I'll go with you while you're sitting in the front..." Jungkook thought before starting the engine.

It was about 5 in the evening. But it seemed like it was about to seven. "Seems like it's going to rain. " Jungkook thought. They were sitting in the car in silence. But the silence was comfortable.

It was some time after that Taehyung noticed that his son was looking at Jungkook. Ji Hu was moving his little hands here and there while looking at Jungkook.

" Ba.. Babba.. Baa.." The little baby tried to say something. Taehyung kept looking at his son, who was trying to get the attention of the male in the driver seat. After some time, Jungkook also turned his head a little to take a look at the baby.

" He is talking to you. " Taehyung said in his usual gentle and calm voice, with an adoring smile on his lips. He didn't take his eyes off from his beautiful babyboy.

Jungkook smiled while looking at Taehyung in the mirror.
" I held him a little while in my arms in the morning young master.." Jungkook murmured softly.

Taehyung's eyes went wide slightly.
" W-when? " He asked.

"Mrs kim came downstairs with him in the morning. I was there too. I asked if I can hold him for a little while." Jungkook replied with a warm feeling in his heart. The little baby is so adorable that Jungkook couldn't help but to ask Mrs kim to hand him over for him to hold.

Taehyung looked at his smiling baby. His son doesn't go to any others easily. It was surprising that he went into Jungkook's arms.

"He likes you. Or else, he usually doesn't go to anyone." Taehyung said to the other.

Jungkook smiled again. He was in a happy mood. This type of conversation with the people he loves... It gave him a nice feeling, deep down in his heart.

Jungkook's predict was right. Soon it began raining. After about ten minutes, Jungkook stopped the car in front of the hospital and turned his head to look at Taehyung.

"It's raining young master. It isn't good if our little master get wet.." Jungkook said in a worried tone.

"Well... We can stay a little, but not for that long, the doctor might leave!" Taehyung said cheking if he can go into the hospital with his baby.

Jungkook thought for a little while and took the umbrella that was in the car.

"Young master, wrap him in his blanket and hold him close.. I'll hold the umbrella for you two." Jungkook said and got off from the car.

He then opened the back door and adjusted the umbrella so that the pretty male and his son will be protected from the rain. Taehyung came into the shelter of the umbrella while holding his baby close to his chest.

"Jungkook.. you are getting wet.." Taehyung let out when he noticed.

" It's okay young master.." Jungkook said simply. His mind went to the day that they walked under the rain just like this.

When they were walking towards the hospital, so close to each other.. Jungkook's mind filled with a bunch of feelings and emotions. He was holding the umbrella in a way that Taehyung and the baby won't get wet from the rain. But Jungkook was getting damped. Taehyung felt sad,but he has nothing else to do.

After reaching the hospital, Jungkook stayed outside saying the other to go and meet the doctor. He kept looking at the angelic male who walked towards the doctor's cabin while holding his sqeaking baby to his chest. Jungkook didn't know why, but he felt that the want of making them his was growing bigger and bigger.

👁️👁️

👁️👁️

👑👑