Chapter 45

"Jungkook... were you asleep?"  Taehyung's whisper like soft voice was heard, making the other feel a slight tingling sensation in his stomach.

Jungkook stayed silent for a short moment after pressing the phone more closer to his ear. Taehyung is calling him.. again?!  Just the thought of it could skip a beat of his heart. But this is not the time to think about those things. Therefore he shook his head a bit and tried to collect himself together.

"No young master..."  He then replied softly.

"You weren't? But it's very late now.." Taehyung said with concern, even though his mind wasn't complaining about it at all.

"I... wasn't sleepy.." He heard the other say.

Taehyung stayed silent for a little while without saying anything back.

"Jungkook did you go to Jimin's place?"  He then asked.

Jungkook, on the other hand, thought that maybe the pretty male is upset about that. "Y-yes..  I-I'm sorry if you're upset young master..."  He said slowly.

"No Jungkook.. I'm not. Jimin said everything that you asked him to tell me.. I called the lawyer some minutes ago. She said the same thing.."  Taehyung said and let out a soft sigh.

"These are just tricky things young master.. I think he just wants to avoid the case. He is trying to make you feel vulnerable and stop you from taking an action against him..

The smartest thing that we can do right now is to consider the both sides. We should be ready for the both possibilities. For that.. I think we need time. We're definitely not withdrawing the case.. you're not going back to him.. you're not giving a chance for Dowon to ask for the custody tomorrow.." Jungkook explained everything again, kindly.

"I seriously doubt that if he would ask for a custody for real.. you know, he will have to look after the baby if he gets the custody by chance. I don't think he will be happy about that or he really wants that..  But.. let's not take any risk..

No disadvantage would happen to young master other than having to wait some more days to get the divorce.." Jungkook said.

But Taehyung could sense some sadness in his voice, when he said the last part.

" I get it now Jungkook.. "  Taehyung said after listening carefully.

" If something happens in the meantime, I'm always with you. Even master Jimin and Yoongi..! So young master wouldn't be alone. Even at this moment.. you're not alone young master..."  Jungkook said kindly.

Taehyung lowered his head very slowly at that. He looked at his hand which was on his lap and fiddled with his fingers. A slight smile that filled with relief and gratitude came on to his face.

" Young master hasn't eaten yet, right?"  Jungkook then asked, since he got no response from the other.

Taehyung's eyes got lifted a little at that. He felt like something is pricking his heart.

"Did you eat... Jungkook..? "  He questioned back without answering.

Jungkook looked at his feet with a slight smile on his lips when he heard the other's soft voice. He also didn't eat anything in that night.. He couldn't, because he knew that the other hasn't eaten. The pretty male was surrounded by many problems and Jungkook couldn't do anything in peace other than trying to find the solutions.