𝓢𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓵

"Young Master, please wake up. It's time for school." the maid said as she opened the curtains of Seungcheol's room. Seuncheol groaned and turned around, pulling the covers up over his head to block out the Sun. "Young master, you should wake up now or you'll be late." The maid persuaded some more.

"Fine fine. I'm up." Seungcheol grumbled as he rolled out of bed to freshen up.

10 minutes later, he was sitting at the end of the dining table, eating a bowl of noodles. "Where's dad?" he asked the maid, who was cleaning up the house. "He has a meeting in Australia in two days so he left this morning," she replied simply, picking up Seungcheol's backpack which had been carelessly thrown on the floor.

"Away again. Does he even care about me, or is work more important than me." Seungcheol mumbled under his breath. The maid ignored him, handing him his backpack as he stood up.

"Remember that you have dance class later after school. There will be a car waiting for you at the gates to pick you up." She informed him. Seungcheol just nodded as he made his way out to the car waiting for him.

"Hello there, woke up on the wrong side of the bed again?" the cheerful voice of his driver asked.

"There's no right side of the bed Johnny." Seungcheol snapped back, trying hard to not crack a smile in front of the taller one as he climbed into the car.

"Whatever you say," Johnny said, adjusting his suit before getting in the car and driving off.

~...~

It's okay to make mistakes, we were born to be human, not perfect.  💜

Author 💎