𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 13

Joshua waited outside the school, looking for a certain someone in the crowd of students. "Joshua, who are you waiting for?" Joshua heard a cute voice call him from behind. Turning around, he was face to face with Jeonghan, smiling at him. "Oh, hi Jeonghan. I'm waiting for Seokmin." Jeonghan's smile dropped for a millisecond before he quickly forced it back up. "Oh really. Why?" Jeonghan asked, enduring his aching heart. "We're going to go to the nearby coffee shop to study together," Joshua answered. He had noticed Jeonghan's smile drop but decided to not think much about it. He had known Jeonghan liked him for a while because, well Jeonghan is literally an open book.

"Oh, that's nice. Just so happens that me and Soonyoung are going to study together. We're going to the library." Jeonghan said, smiling a bit bigger. Joshua didn't know why, but he felt jealous that Soonyoung was hanging out with Jeonghan alone. [ No. That's not right. I like Seokmin, not Jeonghan.] Joshua bit his lips as another voice was heard next to them. "Jeonghan! Joshua! Hey!" The two of them turn their heads to see Soonyoung and Seokmin standing next to each other, Seokmin waving at them with a smile that could light up the darkest places. [ That's it. That's the smile I like.] Joshua thought. The two pairs said goodbye before making their way to their way to their respective locations.

~...~

Joshua and Seokmin arrived at the cafe 5 minutes later. They found a quiet place in the back of the shop and sat down. "What do you want to drink?" Joshua asked, standing up. "I'm good with anything," Seokmin said as he took out his notebook. Joshua walked over to the counter and after some thinking, ordered two iced americanos and some cakes to share. Slowly carrying these orders, Joshua made his way back to the table. Placing the two cups down, the two started their study session. Now and then, the two would ask a question but that's about it.

2 hours later, Joshua looked up after finishing his last book of homework to see Seokmin biting his lips as he tried solving a hard maths question. Joshua rested his head on his hands as he looked at Seokmin, wondering in his mind how someone could be so cute. Suddenly, an alarm went off, cutting through the silence and scaring Seokmin. He quickly looked up, jumping slightly before realizing it was Joshua's alarm. "I need to go now. I have a part-time job to be at in half an hour." Joshua tidied up his books and swung his bag over his shoulder. "Okay, see you around," Seokmin said before continuing the math question he stopped at. "Bye," Joshua left the building, feeling quite happy about today. But Joshua couldn't understand one thing, while they studied, his mind would often drift off to Jeonghan. He felt anger boil in him every time he thinks that Jeonghan and Soonyoung are alone in the library. He really didn't understand.

~...~

Jeonghan pouted as he and Soonyoung sat in the library. He wasn't interested in homework at all, he just said whatever came to his mind when he heard that Joshua was studying Seokmin, alone. He longed to be with Joshua alone, holding each other's hand, cuddling and kis..."Hey, Jeonghan. Could you lend me 10,000 won?" Soonyoung whispered, snapping Jeonghan out of his fantasy. Jeonghan glared at Soonyoung for a while before his eyes softened. "Did your parents take your money again?" Soonyoung nodded his head, his cheeks slightly wobbling. (A/N: There, I said it! His cheeks are wobbling! Sorry, ignore me.) "Here, take 50,000. You need it more than I do." Jeonghan handed Soonyoung a small stack of cash after counting it carefully. Soonyoung pocketed the money gratefully, promising he'll pay it back as soon as possible.

~...~

Wonwoo sat in an empty stall of a doughnut shop. He didn't know why he was here; all he knew was what was happening right at this moment. In his hand, was a small razor and multiple cuts were seen, scattered on his arms. He cut another line, watching the blood slowly ooze out of the cut. He had his headphones on again, drowning out the loud noises from the shop outside. He continued to cut himself, each cut getting deeper and deeper when suddenly, the stall door opened. There stood a very sweaty Mingyu, panting heavily. He snatched the razor away from Wonwoo and crouched down. Talking out some wet tissue, he wiped off the blood from Wonwoo's hand and applied ointment before bandaging his arms up. When he looked up, Wonwoo's face was stained with tears. "Why are you so nice to me?" Wonwoo asked. Mingyu hugged him tightly before taking off his headphones and hanging them around Wonwoo's neck. "Because I care," Mingyu said, smiling softly at the older. "Come on, let's get out of here. It smells weird here." Mingyu said, making a face. Wonwoo chuckled slightly and got off the toilet seat. He walked out to wash his face and the two made their way out, Mingyu giving Jun a thumbs up as he passed the older boy. Jun had seen Wonwoo go into the toilet but didn't come out after a long time so he dialled the person he knew was the closest Wonwoo, which would be Mingyu.

Mingyu and Wonwoo quietly made their way to the park nearby and sat down under a big tree. Wonwoo was picking at the bandage on his arms, not really knowing what to say. "Are you really not faking all these nice actions," Wonwoo asked as looking up at Mingyu. "No, I genuinely care," Mingyu answered almost immediately. "Then, would you stay by my side even when I fall?" Mingyu thought for a while, causing Wonwoo to lower his head. Just as he had expected, Mingyu was just being kind to him out of pity. "No," Mingyu answered. "Why?" Wonwoo asked, two big tears escaping his eyes as he continued looking down. "Because," Mingyu said while he lifted Wonwoo's head up, wiping the tears away. "Do you think I'll ever let you fall?"

~...~

There will always be someone that will hold you up when you fall. 💜

Author 💎