𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 35

Seungcheol watched as Seokmin jumped up and down, smiling to himself. They were currently in Seungcheol's living room, Seokmin trying his hardest to keep up with fast moves that were being shown on the big TV screen while Seungcheol just watched from the couch.

"Fantastic!" a male's voice blared out from the speaker as Seokmin fell to the floor once the dance ended. "Oh my god, that was so tiring," Seokmin exclaimed, panting loudly. Seungcheol chuckled at the statement, he got up and turned the television off before grabbing Seokmin's hand to help him to his feet.

Seokmin thanked Seungcheol, pulling his hand away quickly. Raising both of his eyebrows when the small boy looked away from him, Seungcheol noticing how Seokmin's cheeks were tainted red. "I-I'm going to get some water." Seokmin stuttered out before rushing to the kitchen, leaving a smirking Seungcheol alone in the living room.

Seokmin took hold of a cup from the cabinet and filled it with water, taking a gulp quickly, trying to calm his racing heart down. Shaking his head, he closed his eyes as he tried to shake away the jittering feeling in his stomach. 

Seokmin pouted to himself, running the now empty glass under tap water. Grabbing the sponge, Seokmin mindlessly scrubbed the cup, lost in his own thoughts.

"What are you thinking about, hun?" Seokmin screeched when he felt two large hands grab his waist tightly. Seokmin squeezed his eyes shut as Seungcheol left kisses down his neck while hugging Seokmin tighter. "Hmph." Seokmin groaned out when Seungcheol nibbled on a certain spot.

Seungcheol spun Seokmin around effortlessly and placed a long, deep kiss on Seokmin's pouty lips. The two would've continued the heated make-out sessions, and probably ended up in bed if it wasn't for the doorbell, which was rung at that exact moment.

Cursing in his head, Seungcheol pulled away and admired the scattered love bites on Seokmin's neck, not to mention his tempting red lips. Seungcheol pushed off the counter and started making his way towards the main door, cussing loudly this time. 

Seungcheol opened the door quiet unhappily, annoyed at whoever had disturbed his alone time with his lovely boyfriend. Before Seungcheol was able to give the person at the door a piece of his mind, he stopped himself when he noticed who it was.

"Dad-" Seungcheol whispered out as he was pulled into a bone-crushing hug. "My son! You're finally going to do something right for once in your pathetic life." Seungcheol frowned at his father's word, so much for a compliment. His father then let him go, striding into the house with a little bounce in his steps.

Seungcheol followed his father in with Jisoo, who had arrived with Seungcheol's father, not far behind. Seungcheol eyes widen when he realized Seokmin was still in the house. His father was going to be mad when he finds out his son is not only gay but also that he has a boyfriend.

"I see you've been making use of your time...wisely." His father stated when he saw the mess in the living room. Seungcheol chuckled nervously, taking a seat next to his dad. "Now son, I'll get straight to the point. I've been thinking, and I've decided that you will take over my company after I retire, which is exactly two months from now." Seungcheol choked on air. Take over the company, no way.

"Are you sure? I personally think that Jisoo would be a better fit for the position." Seungcheol said once he came back to his senses, making eye contact with the girl sitting opposite them. Both he and Jisoo flinched when the elderly man started laughing extremely loudly as he threw his head back. "A girl? Lead my company? Nice joke son." His father managed to say between his laughs. Seungcheol peered at his father, trying to understand what he was laughing at.

"Now son, next week I'll bring you on tour around the company so you can get familiar with everything. I hope you take this seriously, it's a very big opportunity." Seungcheol just blinked at his father, trying to process everything. The fact that his father hugged him just now, and that he was now talking about leaving Seungcheol in charge of the company. It didn't sit right with Seungcheol. Who was this man and what had he done to his father?

"Also, I've arranged a marriage between you and a beautiful young lady." Seungcheol's head whipped over to look at his father. Was he serious?

"Marriage? Am I even old enough?" Seungcheol questioned his father, highkey panicking. All his father did was nod, causing Seungcheol to now start sweating bullets. "Don't be worried son, she's very pretty and smart." His father patted his back before continuing to praise Seungcheol's bride-to-be. Seungcheol was frozen in his seat, not daring to even move his hand.

"Cheollie?"

And as if things couldn't get worse, Seokmin decided to come out from the kitchen to see what was going on. Seungcheol's father turned around and furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed another boy in the house. "Son, may I know who...he is?" he asked, disgust evident in his voice. The two boys gulped nervously as Seungcheol's father stood up, slowly advancing towards Seokmin. Before he could get close enough to see the hickeys on Seokmin's neck, however, his phone started I ring, halting the CEO in his steps.

Seungcheol held his breath as his father answered the phone, saying a few words before the call was ended. Gesturing for Jisoo to come over, his father left the house in a hurry, mumbling something inaudible to Jisoo.

The house was silent once again, Seungcheol and Seokmin staring at the front door which was left open. Well, that was a close call. 

~...~

Hey, sorry for the late update and the short chapter, I've been a bit busy these days :)

Don't confuse my attitude with my personality. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are - Min, Miss A 💜

Author💎