𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 16

Jun was pulling Minghao through the park. He had convinced Minghao to come with him to a good ice cream shop in the park to get ice cream. Minghao was sceptical at first, thinking that he would have to pay later. But turns out, Jun had gotten a bonus from his boss and he was going to treat Minghao.

Minghao had stopped avoiding Jun for the past few days, which was a relief for Jun. "Look, there it is," Jun said, pointing at a mildly crowded ice cream shop. The two made their way and lined up. After paying for their ice cream, the two sat down on a nearby bench.

"Wow, this is really good," Minghao said, licking his ice cream. "I know right, my parents used to bring me here every day," Jun said. "It's nice because I'm so hot," Minghao stated, taking another lick. "Take off your jacket then, why do you wear long sleeves all the time anyway?" Jun asked. "It's none of your business." Minghao spat back. He looked over at Jun, who was looking at Minghao sadly. Minghao sighed, "I don't want anyone to see my scars" Jun rubbed his back in a comforting way. "No one we know is here anyway." Jun trying to persuade Minghao. They went back and forth like this for a bit before Minghao finally agreed to take off his hoodie to shut Jun up but also because he was sweating like crazy from the heat. They sat together talking about random stuff when a little boy ran up to them.

"Are you an angel?" the boy asked Minghao, making Minghao raise his eyebrows in confusion. "Pardon?" "My mum said those with marks on their wrist are angels." the boy said.

Minghao smiled slightly, "I'm not an angel." Minghao answered, laughing a bit to try and filter out what he just heard. The little boy pouted and looked at Minghao, "Of course you are! Mom said only angels hurt themselves because they don't like life on earth. The world is destroying them so they try to return to heaven again. They are too sensitive to the pain of others and their own." Minghao looked at Jun for help.

"You know, your mum is very wise," Jun told the little boy, ruffling his hair. The little boy smiled, "Thank you. She is also an angel, but she already returned home." And with that, the little boy ran off to find his friends who were calling him. Jun's eyes followed the little boy until he was out of view before he looked to his right to see tears slowly falling down Minghao's cheeks. "Hey, hey, hey. Don't cry." Jun said, comforting him. "Am I really an angel?" Minghao asked, causing Jun to smile a bit. "Come here." Jun pulled Minghao onto his lap, ignoring all the weird looked they were getting. "You're the prettiest angel I know." Jun kissed Minghao on the forehead as Minghao leaned into his chest. "Aren't you disgusted, that I'm like this?" Minghao mumbled. "Why would you think that? I love you just the way you are," Jun answered before realizing what he just said, Jun quickly started stuttering. "No, I mean like...Ummm...I care for you a lot" "Idiot." Minghao laughed as he kissed Jun slightly. "Did you just kiss me?" Jun asked, blushing. "I did," Minghao answered, feeling proud of himself.

"Be my boyfriend?" Jun asked, pecking Minghao on the lips. "I'd love to, "Minghao said giggling cutely. "I never thought I would confess to you with you on my lap," Jun said, smiling. Just as he leaned in for another kiss, Minghao's phone rang.

"Dammit, why now?" Minghao cursed as he took out his phone. "Who is it?" Jun asked. "Soonyoung Hyung."

-----------------------------------------------

Hyung, what is it? I'm in the middle of something.

Whatever it is, it's not important. Come quick. Jihoon is going to kill Seokmin.

Isn't attempt murder on Jihoon schedule every day?

No, this is different. Jihoon is holding a f*cking knife and I can't get anywhere near him without him swinging it at me!