𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 6

The other 9 who were still practising were getting worried when the four hadn't come back after a long time. "Maybe they need more help outside?" Soonyoung said as he peeked his head out the door again. "Does it really matter?" Jihoon asked as he wiped the sweat off himself. "Aren't you worried that something might have happened to this Yeonjun guy?" Soonyoung asked as he sat down next to Jihoon, taking a sip out of his water bottle. "No, as long as it has nothing to do with me, I have no intention of sticking my nose in other people's business. I suggest you do the same." Jihoon retorted. And with that, the two started up a fight. The other 7 watched as the two went back and forth for almost 15 minutes. Yes, they stood there for 15 minutes fighting. Finally, Seokmin got in between the two of them and pushed them apart, the topic had turned into them fighting about height and it was getting really personal. Mingyu was holding the shorter male back from murdering Soonyoung.

"Jihoon, this room is filled with witnesses, you won't look good when they find Soonyoung's dead body," Seungkwan shouted, causing everyone to look at him weirdly. "Is that seriously what you're worried about?" Vernon asked, causing Seungkwan to shrug. And in that 2 seconds of confusion, Jihoon wiggled out of Mingyu's grasp and lunged at Soonyoung, who was completely caught off guard. The two hit the floor and the two started fighting again.

" Killing me won't solve your problems Jihoon," Soonyoung shouted. Those words hit Jihoon hard, he stopped punching and looked down, not saying anything. Soonyoung looked up at Jihoon and was sure he saw a hint of sadness in his eyes, but that was quickly replaced with anger. "It worked for me!" Jihoon spat, and got off Soonyoung's lap, grabbing his bag, he left.

As the others were even more confused, Vernon and Mingyu looked at each other worriedly. Jihoon gets very reckless when he's angry and they knew he was going to steal something again, at the least. As the two were discussing what to do Soonyoung had finally gotten up from the floor. After lying on the floor for 5 minutes, he suddenly got up and left the room. It had been almost 40 minutes since Mr Park left and almost half the class was gone. At this point, Seokmin tried to get the others to continue the practice, maybe so they could forget what Jihoon just said. [ Did killing someone really solve Jihoon's problem?] That was the last thing Seokmin thought of before the music started.

~...~

"Jihoon, wait up!" Soonyoung had run out to look for Jihoon. When he finally found him, Jihoon was holding an axe and chopping wood. An old man, who Soonyoung assumed was the woodcutter, was watching Jihoon with raised eyebrows. Soonyoung walked up towards Jihoon and tapped his shoulder. Now that was a dangerous move because Jihoon swung around so fast the axe almost cut off Soonyoung's head. "Jeez, chill." When Jihoon realized who it was, he handed the axe back to the old man and walked off, with Soonyoung trailing behind him. "Hey, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to call you short." Soonyoung said. Jihoon looked at him for a while before continuing to walk down the path. "It's fine. I was overreacting anyway." Jihoon said. The two of them took a seat on a bench just outside the main entrance of the studio and kept quiet. [ Should I ask him what he meant? But what if he tried to kill me again?] Soonyoung questioned himself. He looked over at Jihoon and took in a deep breath. "So, Jihoon... how did killing someone solve your problem?" Soonyoung asked in the most random way possible, which was hard because asking someone why killing helps them isn't really... random. Jihoon reacted in a normal way people would react when they were asked such a question. He looked at Soonyoung for three seconds, contemplating whether to ignore him or...

"I'm sorry how is that any of your business. As I said before, I don't stick my nose in other people's business and I suggested you do the same." Jihoon almost shouted back, just almost. Deep inside, Jihoon knew he wanted to tell someone, someone other than Vernon and Mingyu. But he couldn't, he couldn't trust anyone else. So instead, he glared at Soonyoung before getting up and leaving Soonyoung, again.

~Back in the studio~

Mr Park hadn't returned to the class, which was now considered over. Jun, Minghao, Joshua and Jeonghan had come back to the class while Soonyoung and Jihoon had gone out. After a while though, Soonyoung walked in, deep in thoughts.

" Should we just go home?" Vernon asked the others, checking his phone to see he had gotten a message from Jihoon.

-----------------------------------------------
Jihoon 👿
-----------------------------------------------

Hey, I'm heading home first. Don't worry about me.
I know you're worried about me.

Okay
Did you steal something?

No, I was woodcutting.
It actually helps to release stress.

Ohh.
I'll see you later, I guess.

Yeh, see you later.
Bye.

Bye
[ Last seen at 5.03 pm]

-----------------------------------------------

Vernon showed Mingyu the texts and the two felt like a big rock had been lifted off their body. Jihoon had done some, not-so-very-nice things in the past when he got mad, and they were worried he had injured somebody again but nope, turns out he just went to cut some wood.

"So, you guys want to go and get something to eat together?" Seungkwan asked as he threw his bag over his shoulder. Most of them said that they had to be home soon so they couldn't join, only Vernon and Chan accepted the invite. Saying goodbye, the others left one by one until only the three boys were left.

"Let's go," Vernon said as he finished tying up his shoelace. The three walked out of the studio to wait for the Uber Chan had ordered as they chatted about school. As Seungkwan complained about his tuition teacher giving him so much homework, realization suddenly hit Chan like a truck.

"I HAVE TUITION TODAY!" Vernon and Seungkwan both stopped talking to look at Chan. "Pardon?" Seungkwan asked, confused. "My mum told me this morning I had tuition after school! I totally forgot. She is going to kill me." Chan explains, trying not to freak out. Just then, the Uber came. "Guys, could you order an Uber for yourselves? I've got to go home." Without waiting for a reply, Chan hopped into the car and the car drove off.

The two boys stood there, looking at the empty place the car had parked and tried to process what happened. After what seemed like a few minutes, Vernon finally understood what just happened. "So, I guess it's just the two of us?" he asked, looking at Seungkwan. "I guess so. So, wanna go to the nearby restaurant?" Seungkwan answered after a while. Vernon thought for a while before he shook his head.

"Nah, let me take you somewhere special."

~...~

Be brave enough to heal yourself even when it hurts 💜

Author 💎