𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 35

Jeonghan sat awkwardly in the living room fiddling with his fingers. Joshua was next to him, rubbing his thigh trying to comfort him. On the other side of the room, Soonyoung sat silently as he looked at Jeonghan.

"Okay, two cups of tea, a cup of coffee and plain water for me," Jihoon stated as he placed the tray down. Joshua thanked him with a small nod, handing the cup of tea to Jeonghan. Jihoon took a seat next to Soonyoung and nudged his shoulder. 'Say sorry' Jihoon mouthed to Soonyoung, making a gesture with his eyes to Jeonghan. Soonyoung sighed while pouting a bit, trying to figure out a way to say it.

"I'm sorry Jeonghan Hyung, I shouldn't have shouted at you," Soonyoung whispered, looking down at his hand apologetically.

Silence.

Soonyoung bit his lips nervously, trying hard not to cry. He knew he was in wrong, Jeonghan was always the parent of the group, taking care of them and worrying for them. Acting as the loving mother most of them did not have anymore. He didn't have any right to shout at him, he knew Jeonghan was doing everything for their own good.

"It's fine. I'm sorry too, we shouldn't have waited to tell you guys the news in the first place, you have all rights to be mad." Soonyoung looked up quickly, tears trickling down his face. "Why are you crying?" Jeonghan quickly asked, getting up to wipe the tears off Soonyoung's cheeks.

Soonyoung just giggled cutely, causing Jeonghan to smile himself, pulling Soonyoung into a tight hug. Joshua and Jihoon stood at the side watching happily as the two hugged each other, content that the fight was finally over.

~...~

Seungkwan sighed, throwing his phone on his bed. Vernon had invited him to hang out at 8.00 pm with Chan and Samuel and it was currently 7.30. Vernon had said something about the library, which made the latter confused at why Chan and Samuel were coming, seeing they did not like reading at all. But he shrugged it off, the more the merrier, am I right?  

[I'd better hurry to choose an outfit.] He thought to himself. Even though the others probably wouldn't notice what he was wearing, he still wanted to dress up nicely. I mean when you look this good, how could you not?

Seungkwan spent a good 20 minutes, standing in front of the closet, his eyes scanning all the clothing items he owned. He found his hand hovered over the small box hidden in the back of the closet, so tempted to wear the outfit inside. Seungkwan shook his head, pulling his hand away forcefully and finally decided to go with a simple peach coloured long sleeve shirt paired with beach-coloured pants.

Seungkwan's eyes wandered over to the small box once again

Seungkwan's eyes wandered over to the small box once again. Biting his lips, he slammed the cupboard shut, heading towards the bathroom to do his hair. He couldn't wear that outfit outside, he would be laughed at and made fun of, he already got enough at school. Smiling to himself, Seungkwan placed the lip gloss back to its original position and looked in the mirror one last time, smacking his lips.