𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 8

Minghao walked down the hall to his locker, head hung low. He couldn't forget what happened yesterday.

~Flashback~

"Are you okay?" Jun asked. Minghao looked up at Jun and started tearing up. He quickly wiped his eyes and ran off, Jun following behind. Minghao made his way into the bathroom, pulling up his sleeves and scratching his arms non-stop. His arms started bleeding again. He was in agony, the scratches, it felt like someone was ripping off his skin. But he loved it. For some reason, he enjoyed the pain. He walked over to the mirror and washed his face, before continuing to scratch his arms again. Suddenly, the door opened and a very tired Jun walked in. "Oh my god, you run so fast!" Jun said when he saw Minghao. His eyes then travelled down to Minghao's arms, which Minghao was still scratching and quickly held onto Minghao's hand to stop him from scratching it.

"You're hurting yourself!" Jun quickly tried to pull him out of the restroom so they could get his arms treated but Minghao just sunk to the floor, still crying. Jun felt like crying with him too, what was he supposed to do? Jun squatted down and quietly called Minghao's name. After calling him three times, Minghao slowly looked up. Jun quickly wiped his tear-stained cheeks and hugged him, calming him down.

Soon, Minghao was sitting quietly on Jun's lap, hugging him tightly. Minghao's arm now was covered in dry blood. Slowly, Jun stood up and sat Minghao down on the sink. "Let's get this clean up, shall we?" Jun said, grabbing a nearby first aid kit. He used a wet cloth to wipe off the dried blood and wrapped Minghao's arms up. "There you go," Jun said, keeping the first aid kit away. Minghao fiddled with his fingers, mumbling a quiet thank you. Jun hugged the younger again as Minghao wrapped his legs around Jun's waist.

~Flashback End~

Jun was the first person still alive to see his arms and this worried Minghao, what if he didn't like him after this. Minghao felt ashamed that someone knew about his problems. Minghao grew up believing that you should keep your problems to yourself, he learnt that if you tell other people your problems, you'd probably slow down. Minghao didn't want that, Jun was the most perfect person in the world and Minghao didn't want to be the one that slowed him down.

~...~

Jeonghan scanned his locker for his Mathematics coursebook, yesterday's situation playing over and over in his mind. Jeonghan smiled to himself as he put his books in his bag. "What are you smiling about?" a voice was heard behind him, Jeonghan jumped so high his head reached the ceiling. He turned around to see Joshua standing there, smiling at him. Jun was texting someone next to him, not paying attention. "Something made you happy," Joshua said, looking at Jeonghan, who was blushing madly. "Uhh, yeh. My mum is pregnant." Jeonghan said the first thing that came into mind, looking anywhere but at Joshua. He spotted Minghao and quickly called him, causing Jun to look up. Minghao looked up and saw Jeonghan, he was going to walk over when he saw Jun. Hesitantly, Minghao waved back and quickly walked away. Jun whispered something into Joshua's ear before following Minghao, leaving Jeonghan in a much more awkward situation than before. "Oh, is it a boy or a girl?" Joshua asked, fairly surprised. "Umm, they don't know yet," Jeonghan answered hesitantly. "Well, congrats. Um, do you wanna head to class together?" Joshua asked. Both of them felt the awkwardness around them, it was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Just then, Soonyoung came up. "Jeonghan, Joshua. Class is about to start, why are you guys still here?" Joshua waved at Soonyoung as Jeonghan hugged him, he was saved by Soonyoung. "Jeonghan was telling me about how his mum was pregnant." Jeonghan's expression changed from happy to shocked in half a second, Joshua wasn't supposed to say that. "Pregnant? But his mum is mhmm." Jeonghan covered Soonyoung mouth, mouthing a quick goodbye to Joshua, he pulled Soonyoung away. "Thanks, tiger, you blew it," Jeonghan grumbled as the two separated to head to class.