𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 32

Same as chapter 26, if you feel uncomfortable with kidnapping, blood and torture then you can skip the passage after the purple line until you see Joshua

~...~

It was early in the morning and Seokmin was waiting outside Seungcheol's house, hoping to catch Seungcheol and talk to him.

Seokmin did not really understand why Seungcheol was acting like this. Since the day they went to the theme park, Seungcheol had been avoiding him, not attending dance class or answering his calls. To be honest, Seokmin was worried. With all that had been going on recently, Seokmin wanted to make sure Seungcheol was safe.

The front gate opening snapped Seokmin out of his own thoughts. Trudging out slowly was Seungcheol, looking very grumpy. "Seungcheol!" Seokmin shouted, causing the said latter to look up. Seungcheol immediately frowned when he noticed who it was, making his way down the path and ignoring the shouting Seokmin. Seokmin was not giving up though, he ran up to Seungcheol and pulled on his arm, holding it tightly.

"Where have you been these days, and why aren't you answering my calls?" Seokmin asked, feeling a bit relieved now that he had seen Seungcheol physically. "It's none of your business, don't you have a date with Joshua or something." Seungcheol snapped back, causing Seokmin to raise his eyebrows. "Jun and Minghao have gone missing, Cheollie. We really need you. What's wrong?" Seokmin said softly only for Seungcheol to yank his arm out of Seokmin's grip.

"Don't call me that." He snarled before stomping off, leaving Seokmin as it started to rain slightly. Seokmin pouted, what was wrong, he really could not wrap his head around the current situation.

~...~

"Chan! Give me back Mr Cuddlesworth!" Samuel screamed as he chased Chan all around the room. Before Chan could think of a good retort, however, the door opened and Samuel's mother poked her head in. "Boy's, lunch will be on the table. Me and dad are leaving now." Her eyes widening at the mess but not saying anything about it.

"Okay, thank you Mrs Kim." Chan chirped cheerfully. "Have fun and don't burn the house down." Were Mrs Kim's last words before she shut the door. Samuel immediately lunged at Chan, only to trip over the blanket on the floor and fall down. "When I'm done with you; you won't be able to see out of both eyes!" Samuel told Chan as he got up. Chan just laughed.

"Congratulation, you're as effective as pollen." Chan retorted back, making Samuel take in a deep breath, and the conversation continued.

"I mean, I'm going to make you feel pain." Samuel tried again, running towards Chan.

"Seungkwan already does that to me, next." Chan stuck his tongue out as he dodged the pillow thrown at him.

"I'm going to bash your head into the wall!"

"I already do that to myself, come on."

"I'm going to make you feel like you want to die!"

"I'm a part of gen Z you're late to the party."

Samuel finally gave up, pouting as he sat down on the bed, arms and legs crossed. Chan noticed and quickly scooted next to him, handing him the plushie. "Go away," Samuel said and turned away from Chan, causing Chan to smile a bit.

"Come on baby, don't be mad," Chan said, placing the plushie in Samuel's arms. "I-I'm, not you're baby," Samuel said, hugging Mr Cuddlesworth closer to him. 

(A/N: Lady and Gentleman, may I introduce, the one and only, Mr Cuddlesworth)

"Who said you weren't," Chan said as he back hugged Samuel, placing his head on Samuel's shoulder. At this point, Samuel was so flustered he could not even form a full sentence. He turned a dark shade of red and stuttered, trying to fight back. Chan just smirked, finding the younger one adorable.

"I'm going to get something to eat," Chan whispered into Samuel's ear before getting off the bed and leaving the room, abandoning an embarrassed Samuel on the bed.

Wonwoo had forgotten how many days it had been already. Since there were no windows, there was no difference between day and night in the dark little room. Wonwoo was tired and it felt like his limbs were going to be torn off. He had been chained to the wall and treated like a punching bag for a long time. Being kicked and punched every few hours, not being able to defend himself. He was tired, he wished they just kill him now, but instead, they made sure he stayed alive, sometimes taking care of his wounds if he was in critical conditions. Wonwoo could not understand the kidnapper's intentions, but he tried to.

Just as he was about to fall back into unconsciousness, the door open and lights were turned on. Wonwoo lifted his head up with great difficulty and who he assumed to be the kidnapper, dragging two fainted men in. Wonwoo breath hitched when he identified the two bloody bodies as Jun and Minghao. The two were thrown and locked in a cage before the kidnapper left again.

"Wonwoo?" a hoarse voice called out, Wonwoo's head whipped around to see Mingyu smiling at him from the other end of the room. Wonwoo felt like crying when he saw how badly Mingyu's condition was. He was bond so tightly to the chair that his wrist and ankles were bleeding. His hair was a mess and there were bruises and cuts all over his body.

"Wonwoo?" Mingyu called out again, causing the boy to lift his head up. "Yeah?" Wonwoo said, making sure they were not heard. "How are you?" Mingyu asked, his smile still plastered on his face.

"Could be better," Wonwoo replied, leaning his head against the wall as he was already tired. "Wonwoo, since we're probably going to die here, I need to tell you something." Wonwoo just nodded his head a bit to show he was listening, he was not going to deny the fact that he too, thought they were never going to make it out alive. He wanted to tell Mingyu to hurry up as he was starting to slip back into the darkness, his eyelids feeling heavy but he forced them to stay open.

"I like you, Jeon Wonwoo and if we ever get out, I'm declaring you as mine." Wonwoo smiled, he was surely delusional. He could not believe Mingyu had confessed to him.

"I'd gladly be yours." Were Wonwoo's last words before his eyelids finally gave up as he plunged into darkness, once again. 

So that's the end of this chapter, and for a quick summary of the passage after the purple line (if you didn't read it), Mingyu confessed to Wonwoo

So that's the end of this chapter, and for a quick summary of the passage after the purple line (if you didn't read it), Mingyu confessed to Wonwoo. That's all.

If stays are my babygirls, does that mean I'm your......daddy 
- Bang Chan, Stray Kids  💜

Author💎