𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 4

Wonwoo buried his face deeper into the mystery book, headphones on his head. He wasn't listening to anything in particular, but he used the headphones to block out conversation. He didn't need to listen to other people talk about, in his opinion, about him. He was so focused on the book, that he didn't notice a certain someone looking at him.

Mingyu had gotten to school early to play soccer with his friends and had just sat back down at his desk. He noticed Wonwoo had arrived. Yes, he was one of the few students in the entire school that knew Wonwoo's name. Ever since Wonwoo transferred here, Mingyu had taken a liking for the quiet boy.

Just as Mingyu had decided to walk up to the boy, Vernon and Jihoon walked up. The two knew Mingyu from their dance class and were very close. They knew about each other's personal problems and used each other as support sometimes.

"Mingyu, me and Jihoon were wondering if you wanted to go to dance class together later after school?" Mingyu looked over to the two of them before agreeing with their idea. They continued chatting about the game just now and Vernon was complaining about his parents again. The two elders tried to calm the younger one down as he was on the verge of tears, saying that he overheard his parents talking about divorce.

Soon, the bell rang and after agreeing to meet up at the school gate so they could catch the bus together, Vernon and Jihoon headed off to their classes, Jihoon still comforting Vernon. Mingyu looked back at Wonwoo's desk to see it empty. [ Maybe he went to the toilet?] Mingyu thought, as he turned his focus to the teacher as class starts.

~...~

When you put love out in the world, it travels 💜

Author 💎