𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 2

Jeonghan walked up the flight of stairs slowly as he fixed his brown hair for the nth time. He absent-mindedly brought his hand down and tugged on the feather-shaped necklace he had gotten for his 13th birthday. It was given to him the day before his parents divorced and he always wore it.  

As he climbed up the last few steps, he bumped into someone, causing him to almost fall back down the stairs

As he climbed up the last few steps, he bumped into someone, causing him to almost fall back down the stairs. Just then, a hand pulled his shirt and his chest bumped into another's chest. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Joshua's face. Jeonghan's heartbeat started beating ten times faster. "You should watch where you're going," Joshua said, chuckling he let go of Jeonghan.

"Y... Yeh. Thank you." Jeonghan managed to stutter out. His ears had just been blessed with the most melodious laugh he has ever heard. "Lucky you caught me, or else I would have rolled down the stairs. Can you imagine climbing all those steps again?" Jeonghan said quickly, trying to continue the conversation, immediately regretting it. Joshua laughed again, "It's only like ten steps Jeonghan, but yes, lucky I caught you."

The two walked to Joshua's locker, where Joshua's good friend Jun was waiting for him. "Where have you been?" Jun asked as Joshua opened his locker. "Someone fell for me just now, so I had to catch them," Joshua answered jokingly, nodding at Jeonghan. Jeonghan's face grew red and he quickly excused himself, running over to Minghao, who was applying ointment on his bruises. Noticing his best friend approaching, he quickly pulled his sleeves down and put the ointment in his locker, slamming it shut.

"Ughh, why why why." Jeonghan whisper-shouted as he reached Minghao. "Why did I say that. God, now he thinks I'm a weirdo or something." Jeonghan pouted as Minghao looked at him with that "are you serious" look. Both of them looked over at Joshua who smiled at Jeonghan before walking off. Well, Jeonghan looked at Joshua, Minghao on the other hand was staring at Jun, who was drinking water.

"GUYS, YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE IT!" a shout came from behind them. Jeonghan screamed loudly before hitting Soonyoung at the back of his head, "Don't scare me like that." he scolded. "Oww, Sorry," Soonyoung said, rubbing his head. "What did you want to say?" Minghao asked as the three walked down the hallway to assembly. "I... forgot," Soonyoung said before changing the topic and started talking about the cute tiger plushie he had bought over the weekend. 

~...~

If you feel sad, try talking to someone you trust. It helps.  💜

Author 💎