𝕮Ⴙ@ᎮꝈé𝛤 24

Minghao felt a cold blast of air as he entered the shop. Looking around the shop, he noticed that there weren't many customers.

[ Perfect] he thought to himself as he walked up to the counter, scanning the menu quickly

[ Perfect] he thought to himself as he walked up to the counter, scanning the menu quickly. "Hi, welcome to Seventeen Cafe. What can I get ya?" the cashier asked, his back facing Minghao. "Umm, two concord grape glazed doughnuts, one green tea latte and you," Minghao answered, smirking when the cashier turned around, clearly confused about his order. "I'm sorry sir, did you say..."

"Surprise!" Minghao said, smiling happily. "Hao, what are you doing here?" Jun asked, taken aback. "To see you of course... and also to have coffee," Minghao replied as Jun keyed in Minghao's order. "That'll be 5,554 won," Jun said, (a/n: Is that a reasonable price? I did some research and they said a cup of coffee and two doughnuts cost around this much) holding out his hand for the money. "No boyfriend discount?" Minghao asked hopefully, trying to save a bit of money. "No boyfriend discount," Jun said firmly, causing Minghao to pout as he took out his wallet, handing his lover the money. Jun's left side of his mouth lifted up slightly as he handed Minghao an order number, finding the younger cute.

"Take a seat and we'll bring you your order," Jun instructed, earning a glare from Minghao as he grumpily found a seat in the corner of the shop. Jun continues to smile as he handed Joshua Minghao's drink order before picking out the doughnuts Minghao wanted.

5 minutes later, Jun carried the doughnuts and coffee over to where Minghao was sitting. Placing the orders on the table, he sat down opposite Minghao, who was eyeing the doughnuts hungrily.

 Placing the orders on the table, he sat down opposite Minghao, who was eyeing the doughnuts hungrily

(a/n: I'm wondering if these are actually edible?)

"They look very appetizing," Minghao commented as he reached out for one. He munched on it joyfully, talking to Jun about his day. Just as Minghao was getting into the main part of his story, the front door's bell rang. "I have to go back to work, wanna come to my house tonight?" Jun asked, straightening his uniform as he stood up. "That would be lovely." Minghao smiled, stuffing the last few bites of the doughnut into his mouth, he too stood up. "See you tonight," Minghao said, hugging Jun before walking out of the cafe, smiling at the person who just entered.