𝓙𝓲𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓷

Jihoon tried taking deep breaths to calm himself down, but this time his siblings had crossed the line. They had hired a man to come to his house and seduce him while their parents were away. The man was disgusting and Jihoon felt like vomiting every time he was near him. And when he thought things couldn't get any worse, his parents decided to come home early to surprise his two siblings. They definitely wouldn't have come back early to surprise Jihoon that's for sure. Ever since he came out gay, his parents have been treating him like a disgusting cockroach that was living in their house, trying their best to get rid of it.

When his parents saw the man in the house, trying to hug Jihoon, they went insane and started scolding him for bringing his "dirty type" into the house.

"One of you disgusting creatures is enough, we don't need another one!" he remembered his father saying. His father had kicked him into his room and beaten him up for good measure. And of course, his two siblings acted like the helpless siblings who were traumatized by their brother bringing a stranger into their house.

Right now, Jihoon couldn't think straight. All he could see was red. Without even thinking of the trouble he would get into, he grabbed the knife next to his bed and walked out of his room, if you could even call it a room. I was merely just a pile of blankets and a pillow in the corner of a cold, dark basement. He marched up the stairs and banged on his siblings' shared room.

"What do you want loser?" Jihoon's brother asked, opening up the door. Their parents had gone back out after this incident to get dinner.

"To kill you." That was the only thing Jihoon said before he brought the knife up.

That night, he ran off before his parents came home and never came back. He took a bus to another state and started a new life there. Saying that he ran away from his abusive parents, which technically wasn't false information. He got a part-time job and started school there, never looking back.

~...~

If you stumble, make it a part of your dance 💜

Author 💎